1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

serghei

Amazing game. Sharp and gave the feeling it takes a special effort for a Madrid player to beat him tonight. I have a feeling Madrid players felt this too.

gregorrin10

Best GK in the world right now. It's not even a question anymore for me. Because he has such a weaker defense in front of him than De Gea, Neuer and especially Oblak. He's basically winning us games, keeping us in every time with spectacular saves to give time to our attackers to eventually score and kill off games. And he absolutely should be our next captain after Messi retires, I'd love to see him get it now already, he deserves it most in our current squad.

Last edited:

Givenchy

Best GK in the world right now. It's not even a question anymore for me. Because he has such a weaker defense in front of him than De Gea, Neuer and especially Oblak. He's basically winning us games, keeping us in every time with spectacular saves to give time to our attackers to eventually score and kill off games. And he absolutely should be our next captain after Messi retires, I'd love to see him get it now already, he deserves it most in our current squad.

dude, for me MaTS is the best in the world also but De Gea has a way worse defence infront of him trust me :lol:

sickstar

Cant believe whoscored placed him at 13th best player this season.
He should be at least top 7.
If it wasnt for the save, the result at bernabeu could be way different.

Home of Barca Fans