1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Total-Football

one may play with words as one pleases.. the goal is on him. He struggles with aerial balls, since his beginnings and still does unfortunately.

El Flaco

Diego Costa's 1-0 goal vs. Barca

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/jwezn/mzfjpw" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

pregra

Just when he was starting to be recognized as the best keeper in the world ATM, he has fucked up two games in a row.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Guy has saved and come up clutch a lot of times the last couple of seasons. He's had poor games now, but that doesn't take away from everything else he's done consistently for this team.

De Gea has been shitting his pants every game he's played for Spain and been poor of late for Man Utd too. It happens. You have a couple of bad ones or have a bad patch/run of form.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Should have saved that. Unfortunately two weak performances in a row. If one player in the squad deserves to have a bad performance, he is the guy. Get back on track buddy, we need you badly and you have been the best in the world for the last year.

CatalinR10

Not really a mistake, people here just have never played football outside FIFA

Lmao that was a shit mistake. For a guy almost 1,90 m conceiding a goal above his hands from that header is laughable. Ball came at an angle around his head normally would be but he looked like he was staying on a chair.

Don't really care for his last mistakes though , he was in world class form for some time anyways.

raedkuwait

Ridiculous saying this guy is anywhere near the best , standards have fallen fast if this is the best.
yup i totally agree with you, i watch a lot of football from many leagues, many keepers save much much more than he does, and
he always seems shaky, and the things he save are most likely always shot right at him. on his ass again on that shot.
now watch every one come for me, but that's my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans