1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

God Serena

Hero again.

If only Umtiti hadn't been so nonchalant on the first Celta goal and stopped tracking his man.

Why are you so fucking obsessed with Umtiti losing his man? You've been ranting about him all over the damn forum. You have 23 posts here and at least half of them have got to be bitching about Umtiti. You do realize he did in his hamstring, right? What the hell do you actually expect him to do? I know it's easy to play football from your armchair but if you took two steps onto a patch of grass once or twice in your lifetime you'd probably figure out that running with that type of injury is nearly impossible and if you do you'll only be injuring yourself further.

Nothanks

Why are you so fucking obsessed with Umtiti losing his man? You've been ranting about him all over the damn forum. You have 23 posts here and at least half of them have got to be bitching about Umtiti. You do realize he did in his hamstring, right? What the hell do you actually expect him to do? I know it's easy to play football from your armchair but if you took two steps onto a patch of grass once or twice in your lifetime you'd probably figure out that running with that type of injury is nearly impossible and if you do you'll only be injuring yourself further.

he's talking about the first goal not the second one where Umtiti got injured.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

why so salty? He's got a point in that very post, Umtiti was jogging instead of tracking back properly. I don't think he was already injured.

Horatio

You're welcome
why so salty? He's got a point in that very post, Umtiti was jogging instead of tracking back properly. I don't think he was already injured.

I think this might be a case of miscommunication. God Serena probably confused the first goal with the second.

Jakabor

Acquire some fucking reading comprehension, dimwit.

Raketa10

When I remeber the treatment he had here douring the last season...
He is undoubtedly in top 3 GK’s in the world right now.

KingLeo10

en route to becoming the best keeper to have donned the gloves at barca. ability wise, he won't catch valdes on achievements.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Worked on his weaknesses and look more confident than ever. Continuity have done him well.

Home of Barca Fans