1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

God Serena

It fills me with such happiness and joy to see his name has been returned to normal here.

I've always been a supporter of my man Mats. He's the best goalkeeper we could have asked for.

Neymessi

He seems to be unsurmountable when our team plays shit. Otherwise he is great but when we start sucking in overall play he turns beast.

xXKonan

He's leaving the German Goalkeepers around his age in the dust right now given his current forum and improvements so far this season.

While the likes of Trapp and Leno have stagnated and went the other way in terms of their development, Mats gotten better and better. There was concern that those two years of only being our Copa and CL keeper that it affected his development and where he should be but so far it seems like he's improving and back on track like he should be.

keep it up Mats!

what a game! and I'm usually a hater.

maybe I have the wrong perception about how good a goalie should be, since I can no longer watch as much soccer as I used to.
Maybe, sometimes I'm too harsh on him when I'm frustrated.

Jallo

what a game! and I'm usually a hater.

maybe I have the wrong perception about how good a goalie should be, since I can no longer watch as much soccer as I used to.
Maybe, sometimes I'm too harsh on him when I'm frustrated.

It’s ok I will accept your apologies on his behalf. MaTS forgives all who doubted him and those that still do.

xXKonan

Being a Barcelona keeper is not for everyone as it is a demanding job.

Imagine how hard it was for Valdes during his 12 seasons with us. One day you are the hero and the next you get a lot of criticism for even the littlest mistakes and you have the catalan press and fans all over your shit wanting you to be replaced. It takes strong mentality to be able to succeed here as a GK.

Mats is one of those guys who I felt was a good choice to be Valdes's long term successor he just had ice in his veins in order to do so. sure it was a bumpy ride at times but it seems like it's paying off right now. I just hope Mats can keep it up.

khaled_a_d

Mats is one of those guys who I felt was a good choice to be Valdes's long term successor he just had ice in his veins in order to do so. sure it was a bumpy ride at times but it seems like it's paying off right now. I just hope Mats can keep it up.

Actually this are something I am not sure about, when things went bad for him it usually took some time for him to recover and he usually looked affected by it. Hope with age and growing role and experience he has overcame this issue

Home of Barca Fans