1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some players you just cannot back up on. Saul one of those who is great at such shots from distance. Dunno what our defenders did there. Rakitic as well missing the tackle and just jogging :facepalm:

Potroh

Both saves on Griezmann were brilliant... Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do in the goal...

Those saves were great but as the saying goes: it is not befitting to get a goal from that distance...
It was not "unsavable" as such, Oblak or some other great keepers could have saved it. But I don't blame him.

Jallo

Those saves were great but as the saying goes: it is not befitting to get a goal from that distance...
It was not "unsavable" as such, Oblak or some other great keepers could have saved it. But I don't blame him.

Why didn’t “great” goal keeper Oblak save the Suarez goal.

kilian

It was a fantastic shot that hit the side netting. I doubt any GK would have saved it. The goal is on our zombie players around Saul.

JamDav1982

Oblak and no other keeper would save that and arguably Suarez goal was easier to save anyway.

Trying to hard to find fault.

draconifire

Sole credit to him for us getting a draw. He is a nice shot-stopper. Dea Gea had a similar save to today, and everyone is raving about that. Goes to show how underrated Mats is.

Neymessi

Lol. That shot isn't gonna be saved by any keeper in the world past or present from where mats was positioned, and he was positioned right.

That was a brilliant strike and no one in our defense could be blamed for that.

I am not a MATS fan but he is proving to be quite solid lately.

dakt

He basically became everything I was asking for from a GK and that is that he has to be able to pull us through at least in one or two games per season. He's definitely a reason why we haven't lost all 3 pts last nights.

Total-Football

of course it would look unsavable when the initial positionning is not perfect and the reaction slow. still he did great vs grizman and kept us in the game.

Home of Barca Fans