1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

serghei

Yep. Let's hope he makes 3-4 top saves vs PSG as well, because every little chance we have is based on us taking the tie to extra time.

God Serena

Yep. Let's hope he makes 3-4 top saves vs PSG as well, because every little chance we have is based on us taking the tie to extra time.

Still holding out hope for us to turn that around? I don't see it happening no matter how well Mats does. Even in the first leg he was making top saves and we still conceded 4...

serghei

Still holding out hope for us to turn that around? I don't see it happening no matter how well Mats does. Even in the first leg he was making top saves and we still conceded 4...

You never know. We can score 4 goals at the Camp Nou if we somehow activate our maximum level. The very slim chance is us not conceding imo. They have players who can hurt you, like Di Maria, Verratti, Draxler or Cavani. So, we can score 4 goals. The hardest part though is not conceding. 90% we're out, but as long as there is a chance, we need to go for it. Score 2 goals in the first 45 mins and everything can happen. I agree that the chances are more than slim.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
You never know. We can score 4 goals at the Camp Nou if we somehow activate our maximum level. The very slim chance is us not conceding imo. They have players who can hurt you, like Di Maria, Verratti, Draxler or Cavani. So, we can score 4 goals. The hardest part though is not conceding. 90% we're out, but as long as there is a chance, we need to go for it. Score 2 goals in the first 45 mins and everything can happen. I agree that the chances are more than slim.

What I am thinking off: Do we really want to advance though? How likely is it we will make it to the finals? We might give up La Liga in the process.

I dunno....I think we can be very happy with Barcelona possibly winning a doble given our circumstances. I believe this poor season to be part of a cycle. We might come out strong next season and then aim for the treble again.
But winning a doble in the meantime during that poor phase is really awesome.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans