1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Asenjo made few great saves. Why the fuck is so hard to expect a Barca keeper to do it here and there too.
Fuck him. Needs to be replaced next season.

slicknick

No he can't. While Villarreal probably draw thanks to their GK.

You have to realize that any keeper, even average ones, would not be at fault for certain goals. Barca, being a top team, needs a top GK. What separates top GK's from average ones is their ability to make game-changing saves here and there. They are top keepers because they save the team when average ones just keep conceding difficult shots

We need him to step up and make some difference in some games

vlad

since he is more exposed now, and now he is not playing only around 10-12 matches in CL, he looks like average goalkeeper to me, didnt have world class save for a long time, only thing that i can remember i last matches are his mistakes and that frozen look when ball is going past him.

new neuer, yeah:lol:

dakt

You have to realize that any keeper, even average ones, would not be at fault for certain goals. Barca, being a top team, needs a top GK. What separates top GK's from average ones is their ability to make game-changing saves here and there. They are top keepers because they save the team when average ones just keep conceding difficult shots

We need him to step up and make some difference in some games

Why are you telling me something that I already know?

CatalinR10

I didn't watch any Espanyol games besides them playing vs Barca because who would , lol , but every time Kameni was fucking amazing . Even since Ronaldinho still played for Barca he was fucking amazing every time he played vs us being at Espanyol or Malaga. How come there was no interest from Barca in him , no roumours , nothing. He is / was really good.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I didn't watch any Espanyol games besides them playing vs Barca because who would , lol , but every time Kameni was fucking amazing . Even since Ronaldinho still played for Barca he was fucking amazing every time he played vs us being at Espanyol or Malaga. How come there was no interest from Barca in him , no roumours , nothing. He is / was really good.

I would have seconded Kameni as a second keeper back in the day... But right now I'll take anything...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Because he is very inconsistent. In between those amazing games, he has some really bad ones too. He's 50-50.

A consistent Kameni would be a top 5 GK in the World, but he has never really been that with half his games being quite bad and half being great.

vlad

maybe barca dont want black goalkeeper, because i dont see another reason, world class goalkeeper and he is playing in average teams

Home of Barca Fans