1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

L

linetty

Dominguez (Monchengladbach): "Ter Stegen will be able to deal with the pressure at Camp Nou. He's very mature, on and off the pitch." [ser]

Dominguez (Monchengladbach): "Ter Stegen likes to play with a high defensive line. I don't know any goalkeeper who's better with his feet."

Last edited:

onzeXI

I can recall only 2 brainfarts in his whole carrer so far and 1 one of them was in a friendly.

Neuer is a brainfart machine, by the way...and Courtois has a brick wall in front of him, some cases can not be compared

I can't remember specifics, but it seems like he had 4 or 5 that people on the Gladbach forum were complaining about, but what do I know. And Courtois is the best GK in Europe in my opinion ... but it's just an opinion.

Flavius

tumblr_n61dv8vTBV1qfyisjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n61d4uHmZg1qlnbq8o2_250.gif

tumblr_n5zeccjBic1qhfdt1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_midzi8BIEQ1r958y2.jpg

E

El_e8

TS and Alexis are lucky. I hope she will never meet Fabregas bimbo. Remember that Christmas picture where Fabregas Milf was dressed like she's in a night club? TS gf just wears white shirt and jeans and looks so great.

5lqc0k.jpg

CatalinR10

TS and Alexis are lucky. I hope she will never meet Fabregas bimbo. Remember that Christmas picture where Fabregas Milf was dressed like she's in a night club? TS gf just wears white shirt and jeans and looks so great.

Most of the women who are really good looking dress up like that. But yes , mats 's girlfirend looks like the girl next door type of girlfriend .

Also , Alexis's girlfriend is really beautifull :worthy:

F

Flavia

Ter Stegen: "Pressure? I know what's coming, I've been informed. I know people want everything and I'll do all I can for Barça to triumph."

Home of Barca Fans