1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

L

linetty

What a suprise, everything in the world indicated he is going somewhere else...

L

Learo

ter Stegen is a very unusual Barca transfer. I wonder what prompted them to go for this deal. We almost never buy Germans and very rarely young players and even rarer players with a year left on their contract.

Egert

Estonian Culé
ter Stegen is a very unusual Barca transfer. I wonder what prompted them to go for this deal. We almost never buy Germans and very rarely young players and even rarer players with a year left on their contract.

He is a great keeper,very talented and with Valdes leaving, we need him.

L

linetty

He's young, world class, great with the ball on his feet. An unusual transfer for this board because it's a very good one.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Yes, but Reina is a typical Barca transfer. Quite old, from Spain, everyone knows him and a really boring transfer.

We won't do typical transfers anymore. We will do future transfers, we don't need some old alahuaba.

Howes

Most scouted player in Barcelona's history, looks like a bit of a bargain as well especially so his contract running down. I think we were all expecting Reina, but I'm glad we've gone for something different. From what I've watched of him, he's been very impressive

Home of Barca Fans