Neymar Jr. - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well we are just happy to sign one of the best player in the world , why we shouldn't be ? No substance right now maybe , but i feel like the CL is ours to lose

I really like your optimism. One player changes everything huh? If you do somehow miraculously end up in the final against Real Madrid, I think I might be rooting for you, I might.

El Barcelona

The PSG fan base kids are turning up like mushrooms out of the ground. Aaaaaaah welcome. Can you all please introduce yourselves to the community, there is a new members thread...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Only PSG fans would celebrate small wins like they conquered the World :lol:

Guess that's what happens when you fail to win the big trophy you've been desperate for your entire little, irrelevant history.

Small club mentality.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The PSG fan base kids are turning up like mushrooms out of the ground. Aaaaaaah welcome. Can you all please introduce yourselves to the community, there is a new members thread...

No need for that, most of them are just here to express their schadenfreude and that 15-minute of fame, none will stay long-term I bet.

GetIn

Not only Neymar , we will also sign Alexis sanchez ( very close to deal done ) !! Emery will learn from his mistakes (hopefully )!!!

Cavani, Di Maria, Neymar, Sanchez. LMAO

Cannot imagine a group of more selfish ball-hogs running like headless chickens into the touchline. Cavani misses 5 chances for every one he scores, Di Maria loves running aimlessly, and Neymar and Sanchez have no idea when to pass. Good luck...

Devils

Not only Neymar , we will also sign Alexis sanchez ( very close to deal done ) !! Emery will learn from his mistakes (hopefully )!!!

If you want to learn more about Emery, you should look into his managing before PSG and the countless (literally countless) times he has been slaughtered by good opposition.

Having Neymar at PSG is no different than Moyes or Benetiz having world class players at United or Real Madrid. Terrible managers get exposed regardless of the world class players they have.

Albo

Only PSG fans would celebrate small wins like they conquered the World :lol:

Guess that's what happens when you fail to win the big trophy you've been desperate for your entire little, irrelevant history.

Small club mentality.

Don't bother it man, us Nordics need to keep it cool. Let the guy have his gloating for a while. The more you reply the more they enjoy the situation.

El Barcelona

Alexis? That guy who was not good enough? Make sense, congrats with the cl trophy next year. We're all afraid now...

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
If you want to learn more about Emery, you should look into his managing before PSG and the countless (literally countless) times he has been slaughtered by good opposition.

Having Neymar at PSG is no different than Moyes or Benetiz having world class players at United or Real Madrid. Terrible managers get exposed regardless of the world class players they have.
His stint at Spartak was hilarious.

Blaugrana Man

To be fair, Lucho diid alright.

Home of Barca Fans