Bayern Munchen

khaled_a_d

He lost the dressing room a long time ago. Their players have been criticizing his tactics and preparation.

Then he should have been sacked long time ago. Bayern board is losing it tbh. They have been failing to upgrade the team for years now and they made a wrong decision in terms of timing.

Heynckes as great as he was, has cursed Bayern with unreachable spoiled standards.

That is true, and it is time to start getting back to reality now. It won't help anyone to continue like this tbh

PS: Never knew his son was one of his assistant :lol:

Morten

Ancelotti rarely have trouble with the players, he is known for being good at man-management.
What on earth is going on in the Bayern dressing room?

Julien

Ancelotti rarely have trouble with the players, he is known for being good at man-management.
What on earth is going on in the Bayern dressing room?
Too many players that don't want to be benched.

Carlo made choices that the dressing room didn't understand.

Most Bayern fans I know ended up hating Carlo too.

When you have the board, the fans, the dressing room against you, you're done.

Now I question their replacement. Sagnol is a bad coach.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They used to hate a lot on Heynckes.
FC Hollywood just sells.

Makes sense I guess.

No racism implied please... It has nothing to do with it.

Bayern people want results, and a playstyle identity, and would sack the best manager of the planet if needed.

No racism at all. Isn't even racism.

Just said it seems like the German press are very protective about having a German style and that foreign managers are not able to provide that.

Anyway,

[tw]913453444261990400[/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Naglesmann is amazing, however it remains to be seen how a young manager (30 years old) like him will manage a star-studded dressing room like Bayern's.

Home of Barca Fans