11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

If Mina can triple his value with 3 goals in a WC, guess how much Dembele's market value will shoot up if he remains healthy for most of the season.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If Mina can triple his value with 3 goals in a WC, guess how much Dembele's market value will shoot up if he remains healthy for most of the season.

haha. But tripling your value from 105 million is not the same as tripling your value from 10 million! Ousmane will have to score 50 goals or some thing

FCB1987

Banned
haha. But tripling your value from 105 million is not the same as tripling your value from 10 million! Ousmane will have to score 50 goals or some thing

Mbappe is probably worth around 315m so Dembouz could do it by getting around that level. He'll need to perform in the big matches to get the hype on his side and he's also a bit older than Mbappe which may take a few % off.

mobster_1930

I would sell him in a heartbeat for $105mil. I haven't seen anything of him during last season that would convince me he would be future great at Barca.

Judoman

I would sell him in a heartbeat for $105mil. I haven't seen anything of him during last season that would convince me he would be future great at Barca.

20 years old had first season in giant club and 2 injuries, which limited his adjustment to our way of play. Regardless, you would sell him for a loss, even though there are(were) players that hang around
for years without any real impact. But yes, this makes sence...we should sell the youngest and most talanted one....for a loss.

Good job buddy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Abidal and Dembele has said he'll stay, but MD and Sport keep running their propaganda claiming he might get sold if they get what their paid back.

I hope Dembele stays, has an outstanding season and never gives these two pathetic papers any interview as long as he's a Barca player.

Bunch of plebs.

Saladin

Abidal and Dembele has said he'll stay, but MD and Sport keep running their propaganda claiming he might get sold if they get what their paid back.

I hope Dembele stays, has an outstanding season and never gives these two pathetic papers any interview as long as he's a Barca player.

Bunch of plebs.

I'm with you DonAK. Dembélé needs to be unleashed and prove the haters wrong. Signing Malcom might be exactly the push and competition needed for them both to excell.

xXKonan

Like I said last page, MD and Sport have journalists who would favor selling a star or talented player for big money in order to finance a player they want as in Paul Pogba.

Francesc Aguilar was notorious for this shit last year. Dude kept writing articles on Real Madrid being the boogeyman as they are also after Dybala. The article basically was him begging the club to sign Dybala and using Real as a Boogeyman when it was obvious they had no interest in him.

These guys use "Barca sources" to cover up the fact they have their own agenda against said player because they didn't want him. Ter Stegen suffered this because the Catalan Press was on the Courtois train and hated the fact Zubi signed Ter Stegen instead.

xXKonan

Do these Journalists realize that Dembele has to agree with the move right?

Fuck off Romero, no one buys your shit.

Home of Barca Fans