Lliga | Round 2: FC Barcelona - Málaga CF 1-0

Kuchi

Verminator consecutive motm performances. Raki was a bit off, rafinha came on strong.

Glad we bagged the win. GG.

Altomonte

Messi+Suarez+Neymar not yet clicking fully, but the team played well despite frustrating defensive effort by Malaga. Iniesta had a good match and Mascherano + Vermaelen seem to get along well. Great goal by Vermaelen, too bad Masche's header hit the crossbar. It would have been so nice to see him finally score a goal! Messi had lots of shots on goal without quite finding the perfect spots - but Malaga goalkeeper deserves some credit. Meanwhile, Los Blancos are beating up on Betis ...

sailor

jaime Latres first liga match at camp nou, what a pathetic first half, i dont know how but spanish referees get worse every year, and alway in a subtle direction...

blatant foul on messi, wave play on, whaaaaaaaat???
handball??????
bringing Suarez down without playing the ball????
This is the same ref who wisteled a penalty to Madrid last season with a similar hand ball by Piqué !AT.Madrid's Simeone said the other day that "it appears that this season La Liga is to be handed to RM", and he was right !

raskolnikov

This is the same ref who wisteled a penalty to Madrid last season with a similar hand ball by Piqué !AT.Madrid's Simeone said the other day that "it appears that this season La Liga is to be handed to RM", and he was right !

Still, they have Benitez while we have MSN. I favour us to win it.

Horatio

You're welcome
I thought Barca was amazing this game. Gave very little chances away to Malaga whom are one of the stronger teams in the league.
Created a lot of chances and breakthroughs through that wall with better finishing could've been 3-0/4-0.

Now it is just a matter of players regaining their form.

Props to Vermaelen who gave another great performance.

It just sucks that teams are so intimidated by Barcelona that they won't play football.

raskolnikov

I thought Barca was amazing this game. Gave very little chances away to Malaga whom are one of the stronger teams in the league.
Created a lot of chances and breakthroughs through that wall with better finishing could've been 3-0/4-0.

Now it is just a matter of players regaining their form.

Props to Vermaelen who gave another great performance.

It just sucks that teams are so intimidated by Barcelona that they won't play football.

Its not as bad though, we can break a bus nowadays, no more sidepasses in a slow tempo either.
This was lockpicking like vs chelsea in 2012. Rightfull winners tonight.

Catalan Fan

It's very early days but as someone said previously, we might have to grind out results until we get Vidal and Turan into the mix come Jan.Similar to last season, waiting on Suarez.

I don't expect us to replicate the Treble, but hopefully we'll push RM for La Liga at least !

Chong Li

Another win, and once again despite the referee trying his best to rob us.

This season will be hard to watch with match officials like these...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Tough match against this damn ref who was fucking us pretty hard. That was ridiculous.
Apart from that the general performance was good and we maybe got a bit lucky on 1 or 2 Malaga chances. Under normal circumstances we score 2 or 3 and concede 1. What matters is the win. Nice start with 6 points. :)

Home of Barca Fans