CL final: BAYERN (Munich) - FC INTER (Milano)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Forget all the talk about Madrid, players moving around and so forth.

Inter Milan made history. Does anyone realize the magnitude of this? Half a century, a god damn half a century and Inter finally champions of Europe again. You choke once, twice, three times, but god damn, a club of this size has turned its fortunes around and it needed a personality like Mourinho. He really makes champions. It is a simple formula, and he does it so well.

I am so happy for Inter, for Moratti, for Mourinho, for all the players who have been discarded and labeled as chokers, for all those who believed in an underachieving club.

Julio Cesar is definitely top three goal keepers in the world, dare I say he is the best?
Maicon is a bit of a late bloomer and thanks to Mourinho is no longer a bit naive.
Lucio - LOL! How often has he been dismissed as a liability yet how often was he an integral part of a winning side?
Samuel - About time he is a champion. He will either make or break Argentina. The whole national squad will depend on him, just watch.
Chivu - Always thought he wasn't nearly as good as people made him out to be, thank god he didn't cost us the game. Very good player, dangerous defender. Though his commitment is terrific.
Cambiasso - The man behind the scenes, the engine, the heart of Inter Milan. The Knight and Shinning armor of Inter Milan. As ugly as he is, he is Inter's hero.
Zanetti - Bow to the legend.
Sniejder - Thanks to Mourinho, his commitment and go get attitude has been directed in the right direction. Mourinho could have given Holland their best player yet.
Pandev - Wondeful player, hard worker and just the type of a player you need on your team.
Eto'o - I salute you champion. I sincerely salute you. He sets an example. I am so proud that I have witnessed a player of his caliber and attributes.
Diego Milito - Hold on, pause. For 2 more minutes, absorb it all. Silver stalone personified a mythical champion. The perfect classic striker, a living testimony to what makes forwards a joy to watch. An example for every upcoming player. What Diego Milito gave me as a spectator was priceless. As a football fan for over 14 years, I longed for moment to see a striker like the ones I saw in the 90s. The precision, power, speed, patience, the confidence, hard work, skill, passion, and determination. I will always remember his season. Unlike most new strikers who are boring to watch, this guy is precious to the game.

Mourinho - How he turned the most offensive formation of 4 3 3 to defensive is beyond me :lol:

LOL wtf... i dont understand fandom on this site sometimes

Snake

Congratulations to Inter and Mourinho. What an awesome year for Inter not only did they win they title, but keep in mind the beat the English champs Chelsea, the Spanish champs Barcelona and the champs of Germany of course. They are the kings of Europe for this year, no doubt about it.

And people who call this anti-football plz stfu and grow up, not everybody is Barcelona.

D

Do0m

And people who call this anti-football plz stfu and grow up, not everybody is Barcelona.

Would you prefer every team to play like barca, or like inter ?
That's it.
After Barca's big success last year, a lot of teams tried to play a better collectiv football, that was a perfect exemple for everybody.
I'm not very happy to think that Inter is becoming the new exemple to follow ...
This isn't the football I love, and i hope no one will try to play like them ...

Moe

powered by;

football was originally created to entertain yourself as well as others, not to win by any possible way and by boring people to death. doing the exact opposite of that is basically anti-football, so you can kindly "stfu".

no one enjoyed watching this Inter side, maybe some enjoyed seeing Barca get beaten, but that in no way means that they indeed enjoyed watching Inter.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
What a mind-nummingly dull final especially in the first half. Inter have a huge negative streak in them.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Would you prefer every team to play like barca, or like inter ?
That's it.
After Barca's big success last year, a lot of teams tried to play a better collectiv football, that was a perfect exemple for everybody.
I'm not very happy to think that Inter is becoming the new exemple to follow ...
This isn't the football I love, and i hope no one will try to play like them ...

I will get this off my chest and get it over with all cules:

If it wasn't for a few brilliant individual performances by Messi or Ronaldo, your 'beautiful' football is actually fucking boring. Rettaining possession is admirable but without what Messi does or Ronaldinho before him, it looks like a training match, especially when you play the ball between defenders.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt

If it wasn't for a few brilliant individual performances by Messi or Ronaldo, your 'beautiful' football is actually fucking boring. Rettaining possession is admirable but without what Messi does or Ronaldinho before him, it looks like a training match, especially when you play the ball between defenders.
I agree. It's not very entertaining. But it's fucking beautiful.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Alot of Messi forums out there. You should try one. Indeed we are so good we make it look like a training match

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What Xavi does in the middle of the field is unparalleled and can only be envied. The whole team structure is admirable as well as reputable. But your constant cry for better football (which is basically you moaning about Barcelona not winning, so get over it) is quite annoying and without substance. Not to mention that Barcelona won their past two champions leagues playing a defensive 4 3 3 with two DMs a majestic Deco and a magical Ronaldinho. While you are at it you also discredit other teams which is pretty lame and makes you a bitter spoiled bunch with a very limited appreciation to football's style-wealth.

maz

I walk the line
Or we are idealists..

So we praise the good football when we win, and we critisise others when they win with cautious football, and we are considered a "bitter, spoiled bunch"?

What about your team that got rid of capello because of the kind of football he played? What does that make the majority of madridistas fall under?

dalitis8

Banned
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=5SW9TEDRQ4Q&feature=related[/video]

@ Raed:This was the best game played by a Club last season...without Messi.

This is another example of beautiful football with which you will have less inhibitions in acknowledging...

Moe