Liga | Round 20: Real Betis - FC Barcelona 1-1

viper76

The thing is Madrid has not won La Liga since 2012. That's 5 years ago. It's about time they win it and the ref, as well as the LPF know it.

And how did they won that La Liga it was with the refs help its was the most dirty season of all time .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What weaker line up?
MATS,Pique,Rakitic & MSN are all starters,Vidal is gaining momentum over Roberto right now and you can argue that Digne is almost starter right now
With Busquets & Iniesta out any line up we play with weaker line up no matter what,People has been calling Gomes poor last game
When the best quality midfielders you have are out,2 of MSN are poor their is a little you can do with the line up when you are playing against an opponent as strong as Betis today

The fact that we played with our best line-up having won 0-1 away at the Anoeta, in a home game in the Copa and started a relatively weaker line-up here against one of the best Home Teams in the League.

Yes, it was a weaker lineup.

Did Lucho want to rotate? Bad timing unfortunately. Like it has been the entire season. Bad timing.

PhilS

The big problem today was that Betis played better than Barca. With all the injuries, fielding so many reserves on the field, Barca is beatable by a decent team. It would have been even worse if Paco and Gomes had started.

BarçaBarça

I get that it can be criticized how we play, but when we score twice we need to get two goals, deserved or not. If we aren't allowed to win ugly according to refs, and RM can, it is a unfair game, but I guess we all knew that..

F

FlaFCB

[tw]826027573415178240[/tw]
[tw]826026194193752064[/tw]

Irks to read that from a former rm player, but it's the truth.

ATLBarcaFan

We were terrible again, same story, different game. We got screwed, but wasn't the reason we dropped points. No chance we raise any trophies this year.

Alik

We were terrible again, same story, different game. We got screwed, but wasn't the reason we dropped points. No chance we raise any trophies this year.

Actually that's exactly the reason we dropped points. In this match and in many others.

F

FlaFCB

I get that it can be criticized how we play, but when we score twice we need to get two goals, deserved or not. If we aren't allowed to win ugly according to refs, and RM can, it is a unfair game, but I guess we all knew that..

[tw]826129115136684032[/tw]

It's never fair. Barça need to play well to beat the system, that always favors rm.

Home of Barca Fans