Quique Setien

Slevinn

New Years was two weeks ago and club has already been back to football since the supercopa
Well yeaj thats true but on NY itself they were not here and after it there was the Espanyol game and after that the trip for the Supercopa... Most companys here had theirs last weekend.

serghei

Fuck yeah! Those cunts will now actually have to train. their 2,5 year vacation is finally over.

Also, let's hope our training session is not mostly who makes the most nutmegs and all laughs and happy faces. Training sessions are supposed to be fun, indeed, but intense and serious too.

I want us to bring back intensity, whatever the cost. Because if we don't, intense teams will continue to stuff us in CL and that simply can't continue. At this point, every player outside Messi has to work hard or go. No more midfielders who jog back, no more defenders who say tennis is their life now and barely get sleep at times.

Last edited:

serghei

Good thing is, being 60, this isn't a CV thing for him and he seems 10 times more Barcelonista than Valverde.
More likely his last job as well. Hope he makes it remarkable.

Interesting angle. I also think he's here to make an impact and if he can't he'll not stay just to be a decor and stink up the place. Doesn't seem the type.

For someone like Setien, with his football style, Barca manager is basically the pinnacle of his profession right there. If he's smart, he'll do whatever it takes to try to make it.

George_Costanza

[tw]1217166494762590208[/tw]

This is BBZ now

giphy.gif

abbbs97

funny thing is that Valverde was the one who gave them this day off. Setien must've been shocked at how horrible the players are physically wise :lol:

serghei

funny thing is that Valverde was the one who gave them this day off. Setien must've been shocked at how horrible the players are physically wise :lol:

Can you blame him? To this date I doubt there is a game in 2.5 years under Valverde where we outran an opponent.

Home of Barca Fans