CdR| 1/16 1st leg: CF Villanovense - FC Barcelona 0-0

Neimax

How is samper doing and is he outshing gumball to give lucho something to think about

Yes, I think he was our best tonight (although that's not difficult, as we played prettey bad). Had some good mements, but still his lack of physical ability is a little bit worrying. He really has to work on it.
Most important thing tonight was that nobody got injured on that potato field.

F

Flavia

Pitch was really awful, but it's sad to see some players become a total non factor, like Adriano.
I liked Kaptoum and Samper, Gumbau also played ok.

Neimax

Pitch was really awful, but it's sad to see some players become a total non factor, like Adriano.
I liked Kaptoum and Samper, Gumbau also played ok.
Yeah, Adriano was a shame. He should have been extra motivated with the captains armband, but one hardly noticed that he even played.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, Adriano isn't even good enough to play LB against bottom league teams. He was always going to he absolute shit playing as LW, no matter the team. He needs to GTFO, already stayed too long and what good he did a couple of seasons ago is forgotten because of it.

Darko

This game...
aO9nso.gif

EdmondDantes

Probably the most forgettable match I've seen in years. 0-0 couldn't describe it any better. We will wrap it up in the second leg though.

PhilS

It's a good thing that none of the truly important players had to play in this game, and that few had to even make the trip.

More confirmation that outside of the first 11, you have Ter Stegen, Sergi Roberto and Rafinha as quality alternatives. Of course, Arda is Barca first-11 quality, and I hope Vidal can prove to be valuable. After that, you really have to question whether any of the other players should continue on the team.

It is essential to bring in a forward in January. Not an experiment or someone for the future, someone who can provide acceptable production this season. Maybe an alternative LB is not essential to winning titles this year?

No later than next summer, need to bring in someone new at CB, try to get an upgrade for Pique/Masch alternative better than the current options. Gotta bring in an alternative LB. Then, it would not hurt to ship out the others towards the bottom of this year's squad, bring in fresh blood.

jairzinho

Bringing those plans to fruition is always challenging especially in January. I think we should make signing a backup CF the priority. Wholesale changes should be done end of the season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Watching lords Gumbau and Douglas start is priceless

Caught a stream and went to bed after the 1st half, didn't help my headache let's just say...Painful although a few bright moments from all the B kids

Kaptoum looks like he's gotten bigger since I last saw him 2 seasons ago - loved how aggressively he dribbled into the heart of the defense early but seemed to fade after

Very uninspiring performance over all and continue to feel like it's a reflection of how poorly managed the youth are

Home of Barca Fans