Arda Turan

zanela

Can someone explain to me the significance of grey clothes in this context? I'm obviously missing something.

The esteemed panel of the (now defunct) BF detective agency upon thorough research and scrutiny of Barca's past transfers had come to the finding that any new Barca signing (esp. popular name) who dons anything grey on his first visit to the club would either not taste much success or stay long. :p

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The esteemed panel of the (now defunct) BF detective agency upon thorough research and scrutiny of Barca's past transfers had come to the finding that any new Barca signing (esp. popular name) who dons anything grey on his first visit to the club would either not taste much success or stay long. :p
Yeah the panel being the one that contains one and only member i.e., Zanela for you!

Last edited:

Morten

He is not a british player, and yet he still hasnt learned the language? I thought it was only the brits that were like that.

serghei

If he could talk on the field with Koke, Villa, Gabi and others, he'll be able to do the same with his teammates from Barcelona. Don't see what's the big fuss about it. He's comming from Atletico Madrid, I think it's fair to say he's proven that language is not a barrier for him in expressing himself on the pitch.

xXKonan

He's played for Atletico for 4 seasons already and it never really was a issue before why is it now? I never did hear any of the Atletico players or Simeone for that matter complain about Arda not speaking Spanish, it just feels like nickpicking tbh.

Zangash

Banned
He's played for Atletico for 4 seasons already and it never really was a issue before why is it now? I never did hear any of the Atletico players or Simeone for that matter complain about Arda not speaking Spanish, it just feels like nickpicking tbh.

Atletico is not Barca. Many of the players speak Catalan and the Spanish Messi speaks likely has a mix of Italian in it, since he's Argentine.

A Barca player really should know Spanish. He has 6 months.

G

Gasgas

Atletico is not Barca. Many of the players speak Catalan and the Spanish Messi speaks likely has a mix of Italian in it, since he's Argentine.

A Barca player really should know Spanish. He has 6 months.

who are those players that speak catalan?

Home of Barca Fans