Lliga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Valencia 2-1

BarçaBarça

Time to support Barca is now. It's easy to support Barca when things go their way. True fans support the club even when they're struggling. Let's show more support to the players and the manager ffs. They need it.

You would be surprised - I've seen some in here suggest that it would be good if we lose in the Copa final! It is ridiculous but true..

Time to support Barca is now. It's easy to support Barca when things go their way. True fans support the club even when they're struggling. Let's show more support to the players and the manager ffs. They need it.

I love the club, not every player and manager.

I will support the players and managers who put a product on the field that is worthy of being called F.C. Barcelona.

Same people complaining about those who would lose the Copa final to get rid of Valverde will be back here around the same time next year crying about our CL exit.

henias

came to the.new camp for my first time ever and.dembele is.not.starting.. valverde did.me.a solid here. lol

Why would you even go though? Boycott games, don't feed the idiotic board with attendance everytime. I'm guessing attendance today will be low.

omidferoz

Where is rakitic? I thought he was injured and tired its weird valverde is not starting him like he does with iniesta and busi. Fucking twat.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Through thick and thin, through good and bad. That's a true fan.

kattanib

In all honesty, losing tonight might be a blessing in disguise. It could be the reason why Madrid end up 4th, and how lovely that would be

Home of Barca Fans