Yuri Zhirkov

V

Valon

Lahm in Barcelona would be a disaster I'd rather keep Abidal than have him in the team.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Lahm has shone for me in major international tournaments and in the big games I've seen him play for Bayern. Although he isn't as good as Zhirkov he is quality.

JALJM

Lahm is quality going forward, but Right wingers in La Liga would be lining up to embarass him defensively

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
He said that barca is his favorite team a sort of come and get that we did not pick up on a usual he said that he would love to move to the camp nou but he was not ruling out a move to Chelsea.
He could still sign for us in three years he will only be 28 and maybe he will not want to renew his contract(wishful thinking)

He said that his favourite team is barca a sort of come and get me statement that we didn't pick up on as usual.
Maybe when his contract expires he three years he will sign for us (wishful thinking ) he will only be 28.

U

ufiors

come on say something guys? i want him in Barça, :2145960713mundoemot

V

Valon

There's a thread about Yuri... do some search before opening a thread about a player.

U

ufiors

i hope Laporta will read this and buy Yuri for next season, so here he can win something, given that Chelsea will not win anything

Home of Barca Fans