Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Poor final. Bayern played pretty poor, they played the long ball for the entire game. It was really boring to watch.
That said, can't believe what some of their players got away with.

This final kinda sums up the entire Champions League this season.

Barca8

I was pulling for Dortmund... it was a really really entertaining final.
I really wanted to see Reus, Hummels & Klopp lift the trophy :(

No shame at all Dortmund! Such a spectacular grass roots team, True Love!

El Gato

Villarato!
Boring to watch :lol: :lol: This was the best competitive final since 2005. And the CL was one of the best in this century.

Galning

Boring to watch :lol: :lol: This was the best competitive final since 2005. And the CL was one of the best in this century.

Yes because you are used to watching kicking the ball up the pitch for 3 years straight. Sorry but some people want to see some football.
All chances were just: defender hoofing the ball up the pitch, header, hope it falls to one of your teammates.

Let me add some :lol: :lol: smilies for post value.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Bayern Munich- didn't come right into this game as gung-ho and confident as they did in either of the semi's which is why they were much shakier than before. Plus being outpressed by Dortmund early on made it difficult to get into their stride unlike Barca who just sat there and accepted the rape.

Dortmund- Enthusiastic and noble performance, they earned a great deal of respect in football. Lose players as they might, the club will never fall to the levels of Arsenal.

Galning

I didn't think it was boring at all, it was a lot better than last year's anyway. THAT one was awful.

That's the thing some people find things boring others don't. My friend likes cycling and I think it's boring as... There's no way you can give arguments for it. The only thing I can say is that, for me, this was not the football I wanted to see in a Champions League final. If you find it entertaining I don't mind :lol:

Emma

Gerard Pique twitterd on Borussia-Dortmund.de :

"I'm a fan of Jürgen Klopp and his team. It's a joy to watch them play. Great players with a big future." Good boy :wub:

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum

"I'm a fan of Jürgen Klopp and his team. It's a joy to watch them play. Great players with a big future." Good boy :wub:

Dortmund has won many many fans around the world these past seasons. They should invest whatever revenue they generate wisely, their future is certainly bright.

Barca8

Emma you don't feel the need to tear your sig picture in half?
I think it could have been a different match if Gotze wasn't "injured".

I saw the anti-Gotze banner but how do most feel about the transfer? For me it's almost like Figo to RM. You just don't do this, especially since he's been at Dortmund since age 8

Paganinisrvnge

I've had a soft spot for Dortmund for a few years now and I hope that they continue to build upon the exposure they've gotten as they play some very entertaining and beautiful football. Anyone who says it's not just because it's not our patient tiki-taka is just ignorant and biased. Dortmund pushed Bayern to the brink while we got OBLITERATED.

BarcaGirl

Very disrespectful from Heynckes:
"Gotze is signed and we will not have to wait long for Lewandowski as well."

No class, just like this shitty Club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans