Josep Maria Bartomeu

neo_wolf

When Zidane cameback to rm i saw reports that he did so because florentino personally went to him And begged him.
Well barto should go to Guardiola personaly and beg him on his knees and ask him to do it for catalonia and offer him anything he wants.

Andrew M

When Zidane cameback to rm i saw reports that he did so because florentino personally went to him And begged him.
Well barto should go to Guardiola personaly and beg him on his knees and ask him to do it for catalonia and offer him anything he wants.

Pep will say ok but we need to sell Rakitic and Suarez and then Barto will change his mind

Barcilliant

Why would Pep come back?

It's a shambles at the moment.

He couldn't implement his football with the players we currently have. Also Pep and Klopp have a style and they never compromise on the intensity of the style. Other managers are more pragmatic and are able to adapt but not Pep.

We need a manager who the players respect. A manager who will take tough decisions and promote youth.

Pochettino would be perfect but it ain't happening.

FCBfan22

[tw]1128010721910902784[/tw]

They had a meeting today to write an apology. Took them one week.

:rofl1:

Weak-ass pussies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They don't know what they're doing. Messi and seniors decide what happens and board just does their bidding.

Neymessi

If EV isn't fired after the Copa Del Rey, there is a good chance Barto won't fire him because of players supporting him, and while he should be ideally still sacking him, there will still be some good reason from his perspective not to.

wisconsincule

Not linked to Griezmann until the champions league debacle.

Barto in his office like a monkey. Griezmann will solve our problems let’s sign him after he shit in my mouth last season.

MTL_Barca

Barto spending 200 mil on Griezmann and De Ligt real quick to distract us from the embarrassing CL exit and them keeping Ernie in charge :lol:

wisconsincule

On the bright side I like this new style Barto has by signing everyone super early so he’s not scrambling at the end of the window.

All he has to worry about is selling/loaning.

Home of Barca Fans