CL | Round 3 - E: BATE Borisov - FC Barcelona 0-2

serghei

Not decisive, serghei? Bate Borisov only trails us by a mere 1 point (as does Leverkusen), today's game is very decisive actually. If we lose this game, it might very well affect our chances of winning the group. And if we don't win the group, we might face tough first-place teams in the draw of the group of 16 to 8.

Arsenal -Bayern is pleased to the eye, but not decisive enough. Bayern certainly will win their group, it is only a question whether Arsenal will finish second.

The game is decisive for Arsenal in a much more brutal fashion. If they lose they are pretty much out from CL after just 3 games, 2 of which at home. It's that simple for them.

We have options even if we lose, which is highly unlikely.

The two games are not even comparable imo.

And even if we end up 2nd (which probably won't happen, but still), the only team we need to avoid is Bayern, since we can't draw Real.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

The game is decisive for Arsenal in a much more brutal fashion. If they lose they are pretty much out from CL after just 3 games, 2 of which at home. It's that simple for them.

We have options even if we lose, which is highly unlikely.

The two games are not even comparable imo.

A Barça match is always the match to watch for me, I really don't care for other teams. To each his own, I guess.

F

Flavia

[tw]656475319235276800[/tw]

Pitch is in awful state. Look at the video. They are covering the parts of the pitch without grass with something, looks like cut grass or something else, Idk what.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No game is ever more important than the Barça game, Arsenal and Bayern ( or any other team for that matter ) can all get wrekt for all I care :)

Vamos vamos vamoooooooooooos :barcaflag:

Icarium

Lifestealer
No game is ever more important than the Barça game, Arsenal and Bayern ( or any other team for that matter ) can all get wrekt for all I care :)

Vamos vamos vamoooooooooooos :barcaflag:

Amen to that. If barca was at full flight then it might have been fine but this match is too important for us.

EdmondDantes

Not surprising those who will be skipping the Barça match, true colors

I personally find that unfathomable.

I always watch Barca. For those who are thinking otherwise, I know a few websites who upload full matches in HD right after the final whistle, so instead of missing our game, you could watch other interesting games a bit later.

One being reddit's "footballhighlights"...

BigBarcaBoy

I personally find that unfathomable.

I always watch Barca. For those who are thinking otherwise, I know a few websites who upload full matches in HD right after the final whistle, so instead of missing our game, you could watch other interesting games a bit later.

One being reddit's "footballhighlights"...

Totally agree, really can't understand that mentality at all.

Barcafan 2304

Find that hard to. If any supporter chooses to watch another match over his/her own club, I find that odd. Each to their own I guess

SeloBarca

Even if its a shitty game i dont switch away from Barcelona.
During WC and EC i switch alot though becouse i dont cheer for my National team becouse we suck :p
I rather watch teams that can play football instead.

PhilS

If only clean sheets make you happy, the is going to be a sad season. No matter who is in goal, the defense just does not have the concentration level to post shutouts very often. With Ter Stegen, maybe never.

The good thing is that with even two of the Trident on the field, this team should be able to score multiple goals almost every single game, against anyone. Now that Neymar has gotten serious with the short hair, you're going to need to score quite a few to come away with anything against this team.

vlad

this long travel matches in cold countrys are always tricky, i hope for a win and avoiding injuries, also can not understand how could any barca fan miss that match and watch another, it is not that barca secured top spot so its not important. Also, barca have problem with thin squad and shaky defence, im not so confident, but i hope for the best.

Home of Barca Fans