Alberto Botía

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Botia is better than Fontas and Muniesa. From what I have seen of him. Which hasn't been much at all, granted.

Maria

The jewel that is Fontas stays ahead of Botia. Unless, Pep rates neither and was able to sell Botia but no body wanted Fontas :lol:

But there is also the other dark theory...

Bartra, Muniesa and Sergi Gomez are our more rated players from the cantera, but all of them were too young to be promoted this season..Fontas was supposed to keep their place warm.

But he speaks the wrong language.

Botia was great last season(this one he has been pretty shit)..so if Pep didn't want him then, he wouldn't want him now either.

Last edited:

Maria

Brave Maria, you completely missed the point :lol:

I understood that you're reffering to the fact that Botia doesn't speak catalan, but this has nothing to do with Pep's motives when he chooses a player(ex: Bojan-Pedro).

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Bojan is a hybrid and Pedro is mexican, so your point is?

:lol: And besides that, Pedro is Pep's boy.

Bojan is half Catalan and was born and raised in Catalunya, shame he is terrible but his background got him a mandatory buyback clause.

Maria

Bojan is a hybrid and Pedro is mexican, so your point is?

So Pep doesn't hate those who don't speak catalan..he only hates the spaniards. Then how do you explain his love for Iniesta and the purchase of Villa?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
So Pep doesn't hate those who don't speak catalan..he only hates the spaniards. Then how do you explain his love for Iniesta and the purchase of Villa?

Well as HBA tells us, everyone hates Villa (except Xavi) because he's jealous of Messi and is a raging racist.

And it's impossible to dislike Iniesta. Impossible.

Maria

Well as HBA tells us, everyone hates Villa (except Xavi) because he's jealous of Messi and is a raging racist.

And it's impossible to dislike Iniesta. Impossible.

It's not impossible for a big part of those who are going at Bernabeu and where sinsging "Iniesta muerete", apparently.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
:lol: And besides that, Pedro is Pep's boy.

Bojan is half Catalan and was born and raised in Catalunya, shame he is terrible but his background got him a mandatory buyback clause.

That is why they remained in the team for a period of time.

Nope, that is why Bojan ended up on Roma while Pedro got the bench for another player. How do I explain Villa? Laporta bought him, so he had to use him. Iniesta is on his way out for Cesc and Pep's answer to Rosell's purchase, the Chilean, is Cuenca and Tello.

Wake up and smell the coffee...

B

barcelonista

I don't say it's a conspiracy but it's a conspiracy.jpg (can't bother to upload the picture)

Theconomist

That is why they remained in the team for a period of time.

Nope, that is why Bojan ended up on Roma while Pedro got the bench for another player. How do I explain Villa? Laporta bought him, so he had to use him. Iniesta is on his way out for Cesc and Pep's answer to Rosell's purchase, the Chilean, is Cuenca and Tello.

Wake up and smell the coffee...

I can't believe I just read that.

Home of Barca Fans