Lliga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-1

eaman

Some very good moments in this game but way too much mediocrity. Hopefully with each game it will get closer to being the other way round

Zidane82

And I said before we need to sign a winger. I was telling you how you can play without wingers. Position wingers more inside, drag fullbacks more narrow, and employ our fullbacks more in attack. Like we did for the 2nd goal today.

We need to worry about the issues we can make better. What we need to fix is our fitness. And I don't know how you fix that during the season. We shouldn't have gotten to a situation where you can't sustain a normal game for more than 60 mins.

What was Malcom wasn’t he a winger

Zidane82

Why do we still allow our own loaned out players to play against us ??

Real Madrid don’t and they’re not alone

KingLeo10

Delusional fans happy with us grudning out results while playing shockingly.

We are due for another humiliation under Setien in the champions league but the members who only care about results can't see that.

EV was giving us neither results nor performances.

As I said. Clown.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Delusional fans happy with us grudning out results while playing shockingly.

We are due for another humiliation under Setien in the champions league but the members who only care about results can't see that.

Did you just copy paste a post from the EV thread from a year ago? It’s incredible you can’t see the irony.

KingLeo10

Delusional.

Under EV 1st in LaLiga, Messi was scoring hat tricks, Topped the group of death in UCL, still in the Copa.

Pretty sure if I made a poll of greatest Barcaforum clowns, you'd top it by a landslide.

Settle down and go do your homework.

FC B

Shockingly the Camp Nou crowd booed Barca's game a few times yesterday but failed to do so even once in 2.5 years under Valverde's mediocre, slow and predictable football :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans