Matthijs de Ligt

George_Costanza

Why would he sign for Sarri who’s most famous for moving arguably the best holding midfielder in the world ( Kante ) out of his normal position to playing him where he had relatively little influence ?

Sarri also started Barkley and then subbed in Kovacic 24 times last season !!!

Because signing for Sarri is 100 times better than warming the bench for Valverde.

Messi983

watch 'cules' spin this and blame Messi for not contacting De Ligt :lol:

I won't blame Messi for not contacting De Ligt because that's not his job.

But I will blame him for pushing to get Neymar back (and I'm 100% sure he's doing that) because that's also not his job.

Maybe we should just get rid of Bartomeu, sack Valverde and make Messi a player-manager-president so people would actually hold him responsible for wanting to have his friends around.

George_Costanza

I won't blame Messi for not contacting De Ligt because that's not his job.

But I will blame him for pushing to get Neymar back (and I'm 100% sure he's doing that) because that's also not his job.

Maybe we should just get rid of Bartomeu, sack Valverde and make Messi a player-manager-president so people would actually hold him responsible for wanting to have his friends around.

This what happens when you have a weak president, and you still want to blame the players? Players won't dare to push for Neymar if Bartomeu and Valverde were strong. Would you imagine Messi doing this under Pep or Florentino Perez leaderships?

Marchisio8

Banned
Would be stupid from Juventus to pay 70/80 M for the player and put a 100 M release clause. Double what you have paid is sensible business.

There are reports the release clause is starting with 150m and it's gonna increase every year. We don't know how much yet.

Porque

Amazing player and talent. But in the end of the day still a CB.

You just don't break your wage structure for CBs as the prospect market is flooded with great upcoming CBs.

Moe

powered by;
I'm so glad that we stood our ground and didn't bend over to him and his agent. He was the perfect Pique replacement, and I wanted him really bad but not at the expense of breaking our wage structure and paying the greedy fat rat 20% of the operation.

Ajax

If true its sick that they him that much

Still think it isnt over as everybody just assumes that Ajax only wants 70 and bonusses. Think Overmars is just chilling with his phone in hand waiting for the bidding war

messi2140

6racies Xavi
more so than fucking juventus lol :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yes Juventus is known for bottling cl finals hard to deny that , but atleast they are getting there. Meanwhile FC Banterlona got slapped in 4 QF's and got embrassed in 2 Semi-finals the last 7 years.

Zidane82

I think we should just wait and hope he makes the right decision .
If we fail I’d use his money and Griezmans and buy VVD from Liverpool :)

Newcomer

I think we should just wait and hope he makes the right decision .
If we fail I’d use his money and Griezmans and buy VVD from Liverpool :)

As if Liverpool would just gladly offer you VVD.

He has just signed for them, has been the best player of the league, is the biggest transfer for a CB.

Also, FC Barcelona has signed an agreement with Liverpool when they bought Coutinho. You have to pay a bonus of 120 M if you want to buy one of their players. Which means you would have to pay 120 +120 (Griezmann) + 70 (de Ligt) for VVD.

Arizona Scott

as an aside it might be better for de ligt to face the pace and agility from serie a forwards than those from la liga or epl. might be better for him to ply his trade their 3 years and at 22-23 try to play with the big boys. i think what we do with our midfield and backline has far bigger implications than de ligt in or out this transfer window.

Newcomer

If true its sick that they him that much

Still think it isnt over as everybody just assumes that Ajax only wants 70 and bonusses. Think Overmars is just chilling with his phone in hand waiting for the bidding war

The hardest point in this saga and de Jong saga is to get the player to agree to sign. All clubs involved would pay the transfer fee. If de Ligt agrees to join Juventus, it is done.

Home of Barca Fans