Champions League

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The four big favorites should probably go through. Juve, Liverpool, City and us. League match against Atletico a couple of days before the first tie could be tricky as Valverde will refuse to rotate the squad. Let's see how many points we will be ahead at that point.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Will be hard for Ajax.

Juventus has too much experience, Ajax is a bit naive. They attack for 180 min. Play beautiful footbal, but i don't think it will be enough.
Juve can play bad, but still win games.

But ya, we said the same thing before Ajax - Real. I hope they can surprise us again. They have nothing to lose.
And i think it will be an entertainment game to watch. Because they are fearless.

Looking forward to De Ligt vs CR7.
He already played against him vs Portugal.

on a good day any big team would beat the shit out of Ajax, madrid was too naive.

Benzema10

Keep telling yourself that, eventually you'll believe it yourself. :)

Juventus in their last match put much much more effort dedication and motivation in playing than barca did in the past 4 years in the UCL. they will always tell you "if someone can beat this team(any) is us" but they'll end up getting destroyed by a random and blame the board for it. i see it often here, according to them only barca is "special" but at the end its a shocking exit always.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Juventus in their last match put much much more effort dedication and motivation in playing than barca did in the past 4 years in the UCL. they will always tell you "if someone can beat this team(any) is us" but they'll end up getting destroyed by a random and blame the board for it. i see it often here, according to them only barca is "special" but at the end its a shocking exit always.

BS. In our comeback against PSG we put in a lot of effort and dedication, certainly not less than what Juventus did against Atletico.

Not trying to take away what Juventus accomplished (it was mostly Ronaldo's one man show), but Atletico was pathetic. Absolutely horrid in that game with zero offense.

Just realized you are a Lyon fan. Your president is really something huh? What a piece of work.

Benzema10

BS. In our comeback against PSG we put in a lot of effort and dedication, certainly not less than what Juventus did against Atletico.

Not trying to take away what Juventus accomplished (it was mostly Ronaldo's one man show), but Atletico was pathetic. Absolutely horrid in that game with zero offense.

Just realized you are a Lyon fan. Your president is really something huh? What a piece of work.

doesn't matter which club i support, what i said is facts.

eaman

Juventus didn't have to be brilliant to beat atletico. If atletico played their normal game it probably would have been a different story. The game came down to some quality crossing and a stupid decision by correa. Obviously some quality heading from Ronaldo as well

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
doesn't matter which club i support, what i said is facts.

Facts my boule.

Facts:

- We overcame 4:0 deficit against PSG and were equally dedicated as Juventus against Atletico, if not more.

- We beat Juventus (even though we lost to them the year later).

- The team that many Barca fans say "if anybody it is us who can beat them" is usually Real Madrid. And yes we usually beat them.

Last edited:

Givenchy

WTF is this dude?

Barcas comeback was arguably the best in CL history for the drama.

vlad

CL is really something else, such exciment among the fans here about match vs united and possiblw clash with liverpool you cant see it anywhere in la liga. Give me CL over la liga anytime

Marchisio8

Banned

That's not quite true is it, everybody in the team had a flawless game, except Cancelo in first half, but he grew more and more into the game. In fact, Bernadeschi was probably MOTM, but you can't really fault them for giving it to someone who scored a hattrick.

Juventus didn't have to be brilliant to beat atletico. If atletico played their normal game it probably would have been a different story. The game came down to some quality crossing and a stupid decision by correa. Obviously some quality heading from Ronaldo as well

People seem to forget, it was Juve who was pressing Atletico to the ground, we made them look bad, funny enough Griezmann, Saul, Godin and Simeone all said this after game.

eaman

Simeone had to say that. He just didn't want the fans to know he told the team to park the bus. Probably would have seen a different atletico if it was a draw after the first leg. Listen I might be wrong though. I did see a very good juve with a very good quality of crossing and with Ronaldos aerial ability it was almost undefendable. They should have cut out the crosses though

Home of Barca Fans