Paulinho

BADGERBHOY

So true, all moves by Barto are so political. What a slimy kunt.

Certainly appears so.

The socios must be stupid as fuck to fall for this guys bullshit.

Instead of getting rid of deadwood and buying some top young talent we're loading the squad with even more deadwood that we won't be able to sell when they inevitably flop.

Whoever said we were turning into the AC Milan of the last 7 or 8 years was right on the money.

Barcilliant

Certainly appears so.

The socios must be stupid as fuck to fall for this guys bullshit.

Instead of getting rid of deadwood and buying some top young talent we're loading the squad with even more deadwood that we won't be able to sell when they inevitably flop.

Whoever said we were turning into the AC Milan of the last 7 or 8 years was right on the money.

Many people have said it. It's now time to phase out the old guys and bring in new blood. It will be painful and it will take time but it must be done now.

If the board had been half decent the transition would have been smoother but now it is going to be more difficult.

xXKonan

When it comes to the Chinese league there's a couple of players I always assume may come back to Europe for a decent team at some point Alex Teixeira and Oscar, especially Oscar since he's EPL proven himself and only 26 years old.

But Paulinho, guys like him usually stay in China, until their contract is up and they either make their way to the middle east or go back home but in this case Brazil for Paulinho. But in this case he got his big money move to us of all teams one of the most prestigious teams in the world.

I mean can't fault the guy, Barto and the rest of the board are the ones that brought him in.

EdmondDantes

Watch him have a blinder in his home debut lol.

I have such low hopes for this signing that the only way is up. Let's hope he 'impresses', besides, anyone that aids in banishing the calamity that is Andre Gomes from the squad is an asset in my books.

Petulant Whiner

Watch him injure Messi in training :lol:

But seriously, he has more energy than Gomez and Rakitic put together and will be more useful than Busquets in a team that does not have much possession.

The thing is, the squad should have never been left to decay to the point where Paulinho will be useful.

Even if he plays well the shady circumstances in which he came, Barto's suspicious business connection and his hilariously inflated price should not be forgotten.

Porque

Thomas Graveson also had more energy than all of Madrids midfield during that time. Didn't make that anything other than an atrocious signing either.

Home of Barca Fans