1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Best way to get the best look of the city of Barcelona?

The aerial route!

:p

Ter-Stegen-y-su-novia-Daniela-_54408328368_54115221154_600_396.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The numbers for Rafinha and Deulo and who get's Puyol's number are for example not decided yet either as it usually is in July. More players will go out, some will come in, they do everythng at the same time.

kanda

I looked up some save statistics (13/14) since clean sheet is unconvincing:

Neuer 80,2%
Courtois 77,3%
Valdes 76,9%
ter Stegen 76,2%
de Gea 69,9%
(Average German GK) 70,2%

I also found some interesting things about ter Stegen:
- He is #18 in overall possession statistic in Bundesliga (by far #1 under GK in Top 5 european leagues)
- #2 interceptions in Top 5 european leagues
- According to 'Opta Sports Statistics' he was the best GK in europe last season
- Pep Guardiola called him a "world class GK" and that one "must congratulate Barca if they can sign him"
- He would never ever put on gloves someone else touched xD
- 100% two-footed
- In Germany he is called 'the Mini-Titan' because his charisma reminds of Oliver 'the Titan' Kahn
- Won the 'Fritz Walter Medal' in 2011 for beeing Germanys greatest talent born in 1992 after Götze won it in 2009 and 2010

I watched some games in full length in Bundesliga and he is a beast in the air. His footballing skills are extraordinarily good and he shows some awesome reflexes on the line. For me the only negative point is that he quite frequently let the ball bounce back to the mid. In addition to that sometimes his one-on-one dribblings outside the penalty area in the corner flag are too much for some fans :D

F

Flavia

Neuer 80,2%
Courtois 77,3%
Valdes 76,9%
ter Stegen 76,2%
de Gea 69,9%

- He is #18 in overall possession statistic in Bundesliga (by far #1 under GK in Top 5 european leagues)
- According to 'Opta Sports Statistics' he was the best GK in europe last season
- Pep Guardiola called him a "world class GK" and that one "must congratulate Barca if they can sign him"
- 100% two-footed
- In Germany he is called 'the Mini-Titan' because his charisma reminds of Oliver 'the Titan' Kahn
- Won the 'Fritz Walter Medal' in 2011 for beeing Germanys greatest talent born in 1992 after Götze won it in 2009 and 2010

I watched some games in full length in Bundesliga and he is a beast in the air. His footballing skills are extraordinarily good and he shows some awesome reflexes on the line. For me the only negative point is that he quite frequently let the ball bounce back to the mid. In addition to that sometimes his one-on-one dribblings outside the penalty area in the corner flag are too much for some fans :D

Hi there, welcome to the forum. Good first post. Pinto's dribbling were the worst, I think we got used to that :p

L

Learo

Neuer 80,2%
Courtois 77,3%
Valdes 76,9%
ter Stegen 76,2%
de Gea 69,9%

- 100% two-footed

Welcome to the forum, Kanda!

Those are some very impressive stats indeed and I feel our management have done their homework well with this one!

barcanuck

Neuer 80,2%
Courtois 77,3%
Valdes 76,9%
ter Stegen 76,2%
de Gea 69,9%

- 100% two-footed

awesome post with some cool tid bits ! I'm very happy to hear about his two footed ways.

Butaan4barca

Neuer 80,2%
Courtois 77,3%
Valdes 76,9%
ter Stegen 76,2%
de Gea 69,9%

- 100% two-footed

:hi::goodpost:

Darko

Can't wait for the 1st Barcaforum Ter Stegen meltdown when he makes a mistake like this :lol:
But he is young and has the potential to become the best goalie in the world in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans