NFL

Messi983

I believe Patriots defense is somewhat overrated.

Falcons offense though. Jeez. How do you contain them? That RB duo, those receivers. Versatile, explosive, physical. They got absolutely everything.

Should be a cracker.

What I fear is not their offense cracking, I think they'll easily put up 25+ points. What I fear is them crumbling under pressure when the game is on the line. If it gets tight, Patriots are the massive favorites.

And who except the Patriots fans themselves want to see those guys win again? :pep:

Agree with everything you said. And I actually think Falcons defense is underrated. They've played very well in second half of the season even without their #1 CB Desmond Trufant (they could miss him against Patriots though). Sure, they have a lot of rookies and 2nd year players who Brady could take advantage with but I believe Dan Quinn will prepare them well. Just look at what he's done to what people thought was the best offense in football history in SB48. Yes, the Falcons don't have the same talent on defense we've had at that time but with their offense they don't really need to keep Brady under 20 points to win the game. If they'll do that they'll win the game 95% but they still have good chances to win even if the Patriots get to 24 or 27 points.

And their offense is probably unstoppable. Matt Ryan has thrown 30 passes in first half yesterday IIRC because secondary is a clear weakness of Green Bay's defense and they've exposed that at will. I expect their offfense to be a lot more balanced in SB but they can beat you thousand different ways and they can adapt very well during the game if needed.

F

FlaFCB

Heard my commentator say last night that Putin "borrowed" one of Kraft's rings in 2005, and never gave it back, haha.

Home of Barca Fans