NFL

xXKonan

It's like the Falcons just stopped playing after they went up to 28 points.

They decide to go back into first gear and it allowed the Pats to gain control of the game and the Falcons lost their footing. you just don't do that against the Patriots of all teams especially in the fucking Superbowl.

Falcons pulled an Atletico.

xXKonan

I'm so happy! :D
tumblr_moii0yGk0C1sqqg60o1_250.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That was a script written for a movie. Wow.

Congrats to Pats fans! Tom Brady is officially the GOAT. And Gisele is still HOT HOT HOT.

BerkeleyBernie

It's like the Falcons just stopped playing after they went up to 28 points.

They decide to go back into first gear and it allowed the Pats to gain control of the game and the Falcons lost their footing. you just don't do that against the Patriots of all teams especially in the fucking Superbowl.

Falcons pulled an Atletico.

Patriots shifted their game somehow. I think they started keeping an extra man back to defend Brady to give him the time to throw, trusting the remaining receivers to find the few inches of space they needed. And, credit to them, they made a few outstanding catches. Big mistake was losing ground and not being able to take the field goal that would have put the game out of sight. That was the game right there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tonight is when I learned there's no point being nice and rooting for the good side.

So from now on, I pledge my allegiance to The Empire.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fuck the Pats yeah, but what is done is done.

Now is the perfect time to turn to The Dark Side again.

Home of Barca Fans