Hulk

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He was OK but if Porto had a world - class player he would have showed because in the 2nd half it was not exactly vintage Man. U

reiniksrobis

Munichmaniac
HulkPorto.jpg

He is great player and great target for photoshop masters :D

FCB Martin

i would love for this guy to be ibra's back up. i definitely feel a lot more confident with him being the supportive striker to ibra rather than bojan/pedro.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Hulk is just awesome. With a name like that it'd be a major shame if he was shit but he has a really exciting style of play. It was shame Porto lost some quality in the summer but they showed against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge they're still a really good side.

Antimilan

He's called for the first time in the Brazil national team for the upcoming friendlies against England and Oman.

I like this player, simply great !

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I haven`t watched Porto in months. He was hot back at the beginning of the year but somehow I feel we were all expecting too much later on.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Apparently there was 35 million bid for the incredible Hulk during Jan and the deal was almost in the final stages but didn't go through because of the ban he earned during that time...

What do you guys think about the price of the player? 35 is a bit too much but if a deal could be struck at around 25 that really is an impressive buy imo. One of the very, very few forwards who gave a head ache to Vidic-Ferdinand pair last year!! But his game is a tad selfish

barca96

the way some people rated hulk last season, i thought he was going to be the next super star.
watched him against arsenal, good but nothing special.
is he a winger or a cf?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
winger/striker

He hasn't got much support from the rest of his team... though he signed a renewal just this summer he's surely gonna move from Porto. Really powerful player, would be brilliant with proper support!!

Dunga might play him ahead of Pato in South Africa!!

Home of Barca Fans