Munir El Haddadi

Egert

Estonian Culé
Lucho trusts youth and I hope he can already prove that he is ready for the first team.
If he is not promoted next season then maybe 16-17 season.

Zangash

Banned
He's 18. In no way ready for the first team.

Age means very little in the face of raw quality. For every player that ends up like Bojan I can say there are just as many who will end up like Messi. Polar opposite sides of the spectrum here. If he is able to score goals in the top flight at even half the rate he is now he shouldn't have much problem transitioning to the first team.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He'll be 19 by early next season so age won't be much of a factor. Experience and performance for Barca B might be though.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well the biggest thing to come from the Suarez controversy is that this lad will have more chances to prove himself under Lucho.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Well the biggest thing to come from the Suarez controversy is that this lad will have more chances to prove himself under Lucho.

Natural goalscorer, great with both feet, dangerous dribbler, scores golazos from halfway line... He has everything to be our own Suarez. I just hope he doesn't bite off more than he can chew :keita:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Natural goalscorer, great with both feet, dangerous dribbler, scores golazos from halfway line... He has everything to be our own Suarez. I just hope he doesn't bite off more than he can chew :keita:

kbtV8zN.gif

black-kid-oh-snap.gif

DinhoR10

I don't think he's too young, whenever he touches the pitch he scores, Messi debuted at 17 not saying he's messi but a 20 min run out against a relegation site after we're up 3 will do him some good, you never know what someone will do if you give them a chance, look at the two extremes in messi and bojan for instance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pre season and initial stages copa del rey would help. Same for Adama and dongou and may be halilovic. This can only happen if we dont sign a forward or we sign Suarez and he gets a ban. Both are equally likely :lol:

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans