Would you welcome Ramos in Barca?

Ramos in Barca?

• Total voters

mateopol

It's impossible to sign him. Were we after him when he played in Sevilla? I don't think so. Our scouting staff is piss poor at signing young future stars.

Ursegor

World Champion
No. I'm not buying his hype. I'm not forgetting the countless Clasicos in the past in which he looked like a total fool. Madrid media trying to portray the few Spanish players they have as national heroes after the Euros ("Casillas Ballon d'Or" :lol:). Funny how people are forgetting that he could have easily cost Spain the Euros with his silly tackle in the box against Croatia. Another ref and that's a penalty + red card. Or his fuckup against Balotelli. Remember? The one where Ramos was lucky enough that Balotelli froze for 5 seconds. Ramos also messed up the offside trap which led to Di Natale's goal. He had a good game against Portugal. The team with the worst centre forward of the tournament. He gave away the penalty against Iniesta in recent El Clasico, lunging in in clasical Ramos style. He also messed up the offside trap in last year's Supercopa for Iniesta's goal. He should have been sent off in the 3-1 Clasico last December as well for jumping into Messi with both studs showing up. He's the most sent off player in Real Madrid's history already. And he's just 26. I mean, sure, with the current state of our backline, of course I'd rather have him than Song. But if I could chose I'd chose Thiago Silva. Not Ramos. Pepe is the REAL deal though who holds that Real Madrid backline together. He's a beast. Ramos is profiting from Pepe and Mourinho's defensive structure.

Blaugrana dude

;) Seriously, though, the past two seasons have made it near impossible for players to move between the two clubs. I don't know many real Spaniards/Catalans in person but I doubt both sets of fans would approve of that.

Hmm always thought the aftermath of the whole Figo transfer made it impossible for a direct transfer between the two clubs. Sure there was Eto'o but he played for Mallorca so wasn't a direct transfer. But I would welcome it. Their partnership for Spain is excellent and they really complement each other. A shame it won't happen.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
No. I'm not buying his hype. I'm not forgetting the countless Clasicos in the past in which he looked like a total fool. Madrid media trying to portray the few Spanish players they have as national heroes after the Euros ("Casillas Ballon d'Or" :lol:). Funny how people are forgetting that he could have easily cost Spain the Euros with his silly tackle in the box against Croatia. Another ref and that's a penalty + red card. Or his fuckup against Balotelli. Remember? The one where Ramos was lucky enough that Balotelli froze for 5 seconds. Ramos also messed up the offside trap which led to Di Natale's goal. He had a good game against Portugal. The team with the worst centre forward of the tournament. He gave away the penalty against Iniesta in recent El Clasico, lunging in in clasical Ramos style. He also messed up the offside trap in last year's Supercopa for Iniesta's goal. He should have been sent off in the 3-1 Clasico last December as well for jumping into Messi with both studs showing up. He's the most sent off player in Real Madrid's history already. And he's just 26. I mean, sure, with the current state of our backline, of course I'd rather have him than Song. But if I could chose I'd chose Thiago Silva. Not Ramos. Pepe is the REAL deal though who holds that Real Madrid backline together. He's a beast. Ramos is profiting from Pepe and Mourinho's defensive structure.

:worthy:

you sir. have a great memory.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
;) Seriously, though, the past two seasons have made it near impossible for players to move between the two clubs. I don't know many real Spaniards/Catalans in person but I doubt both sets of fans would approve of that.

You can say you know one on the internet now. I'm a Spaniard that was born in Barcelona, even though I lived in Seville most of the years I lived in España. The barrio of Pino Montano.

He's from Camas, Seville not Madrid. He's a Sevilla youth product.

I would welcome the move with open arms. Him and Pique link up perfectly.

Meitux

surely yes as many said he has good pair with pique and by the way he is fast also he would be ideal

Galning

:lol: hell no. I don't want a loonatic in our club who goes around elbowing and kicking people from the moment he's losing a match.

PearLBLacK

Banned
He's from Camas, Seville not Madrid. He's a Sevilla youth product.

That I know. But he's with RM for 7 years now. No offense, but Sevilla and its fans have no say in this.

I'm surprised many REAL barcelonistas would like him at Barca, regardless of how well he performed alongside Pique in the Euros. I'm not talking about the cules that one day wanna sell Tello and the next day want him to be a starter? Comprende?

Ursegor

World Champion
:worthy:

you sir. have a great memory.

My memory regarding Ramos is much greater actually. Like his elbow against Rayo's Diego Costa which should have seen him sent off (La Liga refs :lol:). Or his hilarious bicycle kick "clearance" against Henry's goal in the 6-2 trashing in the Bernabeu. Or jumping into Messi in hilarious style on the corner flag in the 2-0 Clasico under Pellegrini in the Bernabeu. Or his "marking" against Puyol's header in the Copa del Rey last season. Or Villa making him his bitch in the 5-0 Clasico. After which he put a hand on Puyol's face and kicked Messi. I just couldn't bother to list all of it. It would never end. He has been THE weak point in Real Madrid's defence for years. No wonder Varane started ahead of him against City.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
My memory regarding Ramos is much greater actually. Like his elbow against Rayo's Diego Costa which should have seen him sent off (La Liga refs :lol:). Or his hilarious bicycle kick "clearance" against Henry's goal in the 6-2 trashing in the Bernabeu. Or jumping into Messi in hilarious style on the corner flag in the 2-0 Clasico under Pellegrini in the Bernabeu. Or his "marking" against Puyol's header in the Copa del Rey last season. Or Villa making him his bitch in the 5-0 Clasico. After which he put a hand on Puyol's face and kicked Messi. I just couldn't bother to list all of it. It would never end. He has been THE weak point in Real Madrid's defence for years. No wonder Varane started ahead of him against City.

I am actually genuinely impressed :lol:

Home of Barca Fans