Liverpool

ammarfcb

ze special one
Yeah apparently they want to loan him and talks today went well.

so well that a permanent deal is being discussed. i don't like balotelli one bit but if brendan can sort his attitude he has a good talent and at 14m is good financially considering players like shane long Ross mccormack go for 11m now. the attitude thing is a big if. :(

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
His problem is not his attitude really, infact he's been good as gold mostly, he isn't a CF which we are playing him as, he doesn't lead the line very well, frustrating. Think he'd be much better off playing in behind a #9

& he is moody on the pitch + diving, pretty good goals to game ratio mind

He was also tied with most freekick's scored last season, scored one already in pre season & threatened (on target) at every set piece from all distances, he's becoming a beast at them & he wins alot of freekicks. Alot of it diving, but he does get kicked alot.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

I'm thinking more about how much effort he'd put in on the pitch. If things aren't going his way rather than try to fix it he just gives up and pouts.

ammarfcb

ze special one
His problem is not his attitude really, infact he's been good as gold mostly, he isn't a CF which we are playing him as, he doesn't lead the line very well, frustrating. Think he'd be much better off playing in behind a #9

i haven't watched him much for a while but it sounds like he has transformed into the player we need. can he still do a job on the wings?

DrPepper

I like Balotelli a lot, but mostly in clubs I don't really care about. Don't want him to go to Liverpool :(

If someone like Mourinho can't handle him then I don't think Rodgers will. Also his workrate isn't beneficial for Liverpool's counterpressing system.

Der Kaiser

Balotelli is a cancer, can´t believe he´s still playing for top clubs. It´s not a question of ability, he´s just flat out stupid and can´t stay motivated for more than 3 months at a time.

BenRobbins

rodgers is a better man manager than mourinho.

that's not true one bit :lol::lol: Look at what several players at inter, porto and chelsea during his first stint have said about him. Nobody has ever praised rodgers man management skills like that....

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's a big mistake to go from Suarez to Balotelli, Steve Peters has his work cut out for him....Mario will do what he always does, show moments of genius only to be overshadowed by his incomprehensible stupidity

ammarfcb

ze special one
that's not true one bit :lol::lol: Look at what several players at inter, porto and chelsea during his first stint have said about him. Nobody has ever praised rodgers man management skills like that....

take ur hate goggles off for a minute.

Mario will do what he always does, show moments of genius only to be overshadowed by his incomprehensible stupidity

that's what i fear. its a risk, no doubt about that. but considering the best circumstance, we sell borini for the reported 14m and buy a well managed balotelli for 2m more.
worst circumstance we sell borini for 14m, buy balotelli for 16m, he fails, sell to random club for atleast 15m (Can't see his price dropping at this age)

Home of Barca Fans