Chelsea

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If we make it that far. Sucks about today, we played better than recently, Hazard looked like himself but we still lost. Le sigh.

BerkeleyBernie

I don't think he is. I only watched the second half and he did look lively though.

Hit the post with a curler, off by an inch or two.

From my watching it just looks like the team doesn't move very much. More about getting bodies in the box, less about supporting the player holding the ball. I recall Hazard was holding the ball with a run across the top of the box, looking for options, but every advanced Chelsea player was sitting in the box with a defender right by them. No lateral dump, so he pivots and runs back the other way looking for options. Typical of other times they have the ball in the final third.

When they lay off the ball, they do it at a snail's pace, so the defenders have time to adjust to the new ball position. No sharpness or pace on the ball, to give their teammate an advantage of a few meters.

Last edited:

Nucky

I really don't understand Chelsea fans complaining. Chelsea plays like every 15th team in the league :p

Jenks

OLir0re.jpg

S9JJLAM.jpg

Home of Barca Fans