Juventus

ejuventus

Another asterisked title for the kings of asterisked titles.

yes, another is a word that fits well when you talk about Juve and scudetti Good choice.
The asterisk is for the long list of incredible records that we've signed

For the rest, look well for a valid liver medicin before it gets too violet :wave:

Last edited:

ejuventus

I appreciate your intent, Anfield but.....sorry, but that page is a typical example of how english people may be selfish, and how that selfishness may lead them to a narrow mind

What does it mean the sentence "Instead of leaving Brussels having seen our team lift a fifth European Cup, Reds fans travelled back to England having witnessed the deaths of 39 football supporters - including 32 Italian fans of Juventus" ?? ..... what ??
So, was the problem the feeling of the english supporters, instead of the 39 died ?? ...BTW all Juventus supporters, even if some of them from Belgium or France.

and why is the plaque with the symbol of the two clubs??

Liverpool FC as a club are not direct responsable of those facts, but please......some respect and some distance (I'm not referring to your post)

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I appreciate your intent, Anfield but.....sorry, but that page is a typical example of how english people may be selfish, and how that selfishness may lead them to a narrow mind

What does it mean the sentence "Instead of leaving Brussels having seen our team lift a fifth European Cup, Reds fans travelled back to England having witnessed the deaths of 39 football supporters - including 32 Italian fans of Juventus" ?? ..... what ??
So, was the problem the feeling of the english supporters, instead of the 39 died ?? ...BTW all Juventus supporters, even if some of them from Belgium or France.

and why is the plaque with the symbol of the two clubs??

Liverpool FC as a club are not direct responsable of those facts, but please......some respect and some distance (I'm not referring to your post)

It is because it happened in the Final between the two clubs. No need to analyze it under a microscope its a good gesture that they are paying respect to the people that suffered in that accident

ejuventus

It is because it happened in the Final between the two clubs. No need to analyze it under a microscope its a good gesture that they are paying respect to the people that suffered in that accident

when a barbarian hord of your supporters kills 39 people, there's not needing of any a microscope to understand that it's out of this world a statement like "our supporters came back having seen 39 died instead of celebrating the 5th title"

I'm not for a perpetuate war, every tragedy can be put beyond....but not in such way

XaviMessiGirl

I agree that line could have perhaps been more tastefully written, but I don't think there was any ill intent. The club could have chosen to instead remain silent, but there's a tribute every year, and I'm sure something will be planned for the 30th anniversary next year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thats...... quite unexpected.

I guess he's been contacted by the Italian FA to replace Prandelli.

BenRobbins

He was having issues and was talking about leaving towards the end of this season wasnt he? i thought it was due to disagreements with the transfer policys and keeping certain players such as vidal and pogba. I imagine he has resigned because they are selling us(united) vidal and went back on their word.

mazp

I don't blame him. Since when did Juve become a selling club? Rumored to be selling Pogba and Vidal.. That would be frustrating..

Home of Barca Fans