Page 1 of 258 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bayern Munchen

Adolfo Valencia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bayern Munchen

I think i said prior to the RM matches that Boateng and Gustavo are a huge liability for Bayern. They didnt show that vs RM but made up for it now with both players singlehandedly causing the first 3 goals. The good thing is that Gustavo is out for the CL final ...

Bayerns morale is probably on the bottom now. And it wont be easy to get confidence back again in a week for them. Im not really optimistic tbh ...
    Last edited by el tren; 12th May 2012 at 08:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always thought that Borussia is bit below world-class team and Lewandowski is bit below world-class player. I guess I was wrong.

BLASPHEMY!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd hope they can pump themselves up enough for a CL final at home. They may have been owned in every possible way by their rivals domestically....but this can give them a reason to hold their heads high. Both teams are going into the final having lost their last games by a 3 goal margin lol. I pray Bayern get their shit together. It would be a travesty if chelski won...

BLASPHEMY!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did he really say that?....
    Oh lahm. I thought he had more sense than that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahahahaaaa borussia destroyed their asses!!amazing game!!lewandowski is magnifecent this season!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bayerns' defense exposed and completely outplayed. No creativity, always the same old attacking moves. Dortmund on the other hand... just wow. Dortmund did an awesome job this season, first double in the clubs history.

DEUTSCHER MEISTER IST NUR DER BVB! NUR DER BVB! NUR DER BVB! (und Pokalsieger auch...)
    also...
    EIN SCHUSS; KEIN TOR; BAYERN M▄NCHEN!
    Alexis Defense League

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perica View Post
    hahahahaaaa borussia destroyed their asses!!amazing game!!lewandowski is magnifecent this season!!
    Lewandowski is a great talent. The best striker of DFB Pokal this season.

o Fen˘meno
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaGirl View Post
    Lahm: "When you look at the 90 minutes, we were clearly the better team, but we lost 5-2."

something mourinho would say...but you know throw some conspiracy theories along the lines.
    http://www.barcaforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic5827_23.gif

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lahm is basically asking Mourinho to coach him.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He already sounds delusional enough. Why need extra coaching?

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misery loves company.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Berkeley, San Francisco Bay Area, California USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el tren View Post
    I think i said prior to the RM matches that Boateng and Gustavo are a huge liability for Bayern. They didnt show that vs RM but made up for it now with both players singlehandedly causing the first 3 goals. The good thing is that Gustavo is out for the CL final ...
    I only saw the extended highlights, and I like Dortmund and Lewandowski a lot (Kagawa would be an idiot to leave this year, with Reus joining this already exciting outfit), but, as Lahm said, based on Bayern's chances, the game was far closer than the score indicated, save for the inexcusable defending mistakes mentioned above. That first gift by Gustavo was just amateur- at first I thought it was a brilliant pass by Dortmund!

Goal of the game goes to Ribery.
    Last edited by BerkeleyBernie; 15th May 2012 at 03:52 AM.
    *** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE JUVENILE PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS ***
    ** TO INSURE I CONSIDER YOUR OPINIONS WITH THE WEIGHT THEY DESERVE **

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the friendlies and DFb pokal matches so far, it seems Bayern made 2 great signings in Mandzukic and Shaqiri.
    I really hope they don't lose their minds and splash 40 mil. on Javi Martinez.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    From the friendlies and DFb pokal matches so far, it seems Bayern made 2 great signings in Mandzukic and Shaqiri.
    I really hope they don't lose their minds and splash 40 mil. on Javi Martinez.
    They would kill somebody to get JM. The Fans are posted nearly 1000 sides in one week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is going on with this transfer, it seemed to have been a done deal?
    I think Bayern should have also looked into Inler