Friendlies

MessiTBE

Banned
There is no way that Argentina win the World Cup unless they get lucky like Portugal got in the euros and get easy root to final and then just pray in the final the gods are shining on you

FCBfan22

Spain and Brazil are the best teams. Followed by Germany and France. Messi and Ronaldo have weak teams.

Well, if Deschamps doesn't change something in the midfield and overall play, I doubt that France can go far. Their attack has the firepower, but the midfield is just bad (at least it was today).

West Saxon

England leading Italy 1-0 and playing well, albeit not as good at retaining the ball as against Holland. Still, we look good going forward. Lovely goal from Vardy.

FCBfan22

I mean, if Aguero isn't the starting striker for Argentina this WC, I don't know what the hell is in Sampaoli's head. Might as well put a traffic cone in the opponent's box instead of Higuain.

Ramos' brainfarts during setpieces give me hope for humanity, because there is a chance that Juve kicks Madrid out. With setpieces.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Germany 0 shots on target. Really poor performance. Brazil wants it more while many German players just looking to return to clubs as fast as possible.

Home of Barca Fans