Friendlies

F

Flavia

Colombia: Ospina, Zúñiga, Zapata, Valdés e Armero; Ramírez, Sanchez, Cuadrado, James Rodríguez; Jackson Martínez, Teo Gutiérrez

Brazil: Jefferson; Maicon, Miranda, David Luiz, Filipe Luis; Luiz Gustavo, Ramires; Oscar, Willian; Diego Tardelli, Neymar

Coutinho on the bench, Maicon starting... It doesn't feel like much changed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who is Diego Tardelli? Is he good? Think I have heard that name before, but don't know where....

F

Flavia

Who is Diego Tardelli? Is he good? Think I have heard that name before, but don't know where....

He is ok. Plays for atletico mineiro. He has played with the nt before, and played for a bit in russia and qatar.
He is very mobile, fast.

barcanuck

That first 60 minutes was a continuation of the WC ! A dozen yellows and a red. Neyboy got hacked a dozen times and only a few were dives. Great goal by Ney to kill it.

CuleLife4Life

The difference between Tardelli and Fred was astonishing. Taredelli did more movement in 80min than Fred did the entire World Cup he played.

F

Flavia

Brazil: Jefferson; Danilo, Miranda, Marquinhos and Filípe Luís; Ramires, Luiz Gustavo, William and Oscar; Diego Tardelli and Neymar.

Ecuador: Dominguez; Paredes, Cangá, Erazo and Ayovi; Castillo, Noboa, Ybarra and Cazares; Rojas and Valencia.

Alarcón

Regardless of the playing style, I think it's a good sign that Dunga doesn't just play his favourites or players with a big name but rather those who perform well.

CuleLife4Life

Regardless of the playing style, I think it's a good sign that Dunga doesn't just play his favourites or players with a big name but rather those who perform well.

I would have preferred Coutinho and Oscar to get some time playing together. Actually I wish Coutinho has more time to play. I like Oscar but I think he needs a break from the national team to focus on getting his 2013 form back.

Home of Barca Fans