Friendlies

Messi983

Laporte making his debut for Spain.

E3DMvWgWYAM20-L

E3DQE5NXIAI1kHY

Bobo32

Promising game from Morata, some nice actions on the field and he arrived or nearly arrived to a lot of chances. If he gets the spot in the euros, I wouldn't be surprised if he won the golden boot there.

But right now, he doesn't really look like he did the first time I saw him, that u21 championship where Thiago was dominating and he scored goals from anywhere.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Promising game from Morata, some nice actions on the field and he arrived or nearly arrived to a lot of chances. If he gets the spot in the euros, I wouldn't be surprised if he won the golden boot there.

But right now, he doesn't really look like he did the first time I saw him, that u21 championship where Thiago was dominating and he scored goals from anywhere.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

serghei

I think Morata gets a bad rep more often than he should tbh. People act as if he's the crappiest player ever, but the man has scored in CL semis and final. He's a good player. A bit similar to Werner, in that his finishing is not very good, but many other aspects of his game are.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Morata isnt constant during a season, he has good matches in which he scores 1 out of 2-3 chances and then matches in which he needs 6-7 chances to score one goal. He should have scored atleast one goal yesterday.

Bobo32

Morata isnt constant during a season, he has good matches in which he scores 1 out of 2-3 chances and then matches in which he needs 6-7 chances to score one goal. He should have scored atleast one goal yesterday.

And he could've scored four or five.
Seems to be one of those needing the right 'feeling', at the start of his carreer he looked like one of those true goal-getters

Home of Barca Fans