Karim Benzema

Morten

Most Barca fans would, lol.

Clearly, as even now, as Suarez, who is "finished", has scored every 130 minutes, compared to Benzema, who has scored every 153 minutes.
Suarez also have more assists per minute, if you want to get to that.

Wait, why is Benzema "great", while Suarez is "finished" again? I dont get it.

El Gato

Villarato!
You can troll all ya want bro. Does me no harm making sure everyone knows how relatively crap our starting forward is compared to other alternatives in football.

What happened to 'one bad game'? Give us these plentiful examples of all the good games he's had since Supercopa!

Morten

You can troll all ya want bro. Does me no harm making sure everyone knows how relatively crap our starting forward is compared to other alternatives in football.

What happened to 'one bad game'? Give us these plentiful examples of all the good games he's had since Supercopa!

I mean, even a declining Suarez have more goals pr minutes than Benzema.
I dont actually think Suarez is better than Benzema anymore, but i just found that stat funny, considering how highly Barca-fans rate Benzema, and how much they despise Suarez.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

I dont actually think Suarez is better than Benzema anymore, but i just found that stat funny, considering how highly Barca-fans rate Benzema, and how much they despise Suarez.

Well Suarez only scores goals and nothing else. He needs to score way more to be as useful as Benzema.

El Gato

Villarato!
It's pretty common to assign quality to a player that scores more than his teammates, especially if you're stuck with a player who has declined as opposed to improved. Except Benzema was a D-grade striker for 80% of his career with people making excuses for his lack of product whenever he DID get into positions, citing he's "sacrificing" finishing for CR, and he has only improved to a standard B-grade striker. Man was, and still is, a #10 with responsibilities he shouldn't have in a system his presence actively hurts. While Suarez was an A-grade striker, gone down to C at best, and Cules now think Benzema is the shit, because of the relative changes in stats and influence on others.

Classic :lol:

Xaviniesta

i rate benzema because he doesn't disappear in the CL unlike suarez

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's pretty common to assign quality to a player that scores more than his teammates, especially if you're stuck with a player who has declined as opposed to improved. Except Benzema was a D-grade striker for 80% of his career with people making excuses for his lack of product whenever he DID get into positions, citing he's "sacrificing" finishing for CR, and he has only improved to a standard B-grade striker. Man was, and still is, a #10 with responsibilities he shouldn't have in a system his presence actively hurts. While Suarez was an A-grade striker, gone down to C at best, and Cules now think Benzema is the shit, because of the relative changes in stats and influence on others.

Classic :lol:
Benz is CL?s fourth best goal scorer of all time. Legend.

Home of Barca Fans