FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

SuomiFinland

Tickets to the match? *check*
Flights booked? *check*

I guess I'll be seeing you (or at least some of you) in about two months. :)

Someone has to ask the silly questions and I don't mind if it's me. I don't actively follow La Liga or any other pro league in the world, but let me get one thing straight: we are not just looking for some activity while on holiday in Barcelona. Instead, we picked Barcelona as our holiday destination for the sole purpose of seeing Barca play live. Maybe that tells something about our priorities ;)

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Cool. Hope you have a great time :cheers:

Anyone who loves Barca is a fan and a friend to me. Better you like Barca rather than being a Madridista!! :)

AzaR

Tickets apparently being released for non members on the Saturday to the clasico.I'm sure chances of getting one are very low, but atleast there is some hope.

Incredible scenes if i get a ticket on the saturday, book flights on the sunday In which I will then fly back on the Sunday night.........To be in work at 9 in the morning.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tickets apparently being released for non members on the Saturday to the clasico.I'm sure chances of getting one are very low, but atleast there is some hope.

Incredible scenes if i get a ticket on the saturday, book flights on the sunday In which I will then fly back on the Sunday night.........To be in work at 9 in the morning.

Wow, what an action-packed weekend for you!

I hope you will come back home being happy! :barca scarf:

gar295

Hi does anyone know if they will be releasing more tickets for the Valencia game on the 19th of april there isn't many a lot left on the website ??

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hi does anyone know if they will be releasing more tickets for the Valencia game on the 19th of april there isn't many a lot left on the website ??

They will as we get closer to the game. Probably going to that one myself, I hope.

denisbence

When will they start selling tickets for champions league barca-paris and is it possible to buy it online if you are online member, it will be probably sold out right?

Barcadub

When will they start selling tickets for champions league barca-paris and is it possible to buy it online if you are online member, it will be probably sold out right?

They will be on sale soon enough, doubt it will sell out. If there is not many tickets available just wait until a few days before the game and more will be released by season ticket holders who will not be in attendance.

denisbence

They will be on sale soon enough, doubt it will sell out. If there is not many tickets available just wait until a few days before the game and more will be released by season ticket holders who will not be in attendance.

Waiting too long will result in not getting cheap ryanair plane tickets...that's why I am in a hurry. Will they get available upcoming week?
What is the price range of the cheapest match tickets? Can you get them for 50€?

Barcadub

Waiting too long will result in not getting cheap ryanair plane tickets...that's why I am in a hurry. Will they get available upcoming week?
What is the price range of the cheapest match tickets? Can you get them for 50€?

The date has been set for Tuesday April 21st. Book your flights now. You are going to get a ticket, I always book my flights first thing. No they won't be as cheap as that.

This is a QF of the champions league. Ticket prices will be released soon aswel.

denisbence

The date has been set for Tuesday April 21st. Book your flights now. You are going to get a ticket, I always book my flights first thing. No they won't be as cheap as that.

This is a QF of the champions league. Ticket prices will be released soon aswel.

I guess will have to book it today or tomottow then, before the price goes up.
What is the cheapest ticket price that goes for online sale? Approx.? I'd really want to have some idea of what should I expect..

Sorry to be annying! :)
Thanks for all the info

Last edited:

Barcadub

I guess will have to book it today or tomottow then, before the price goes up.
What is the cheapest ticket price that goes for online sale? Approx.? I'd really want to have some idea of what should I expect..

Sorry to be annying! :)
Thanks for all the info

Yeah you should. I say the cheapest ticket would cost €100+, the ticket prices are different for nearly every game and this is a Champions League QF so it's a big game. you will have to wait and see what comes available when they go on sale but remember, a week leading up to the game more tickets should become available.

Diogo28

Are there any other ways besides the official website? I 've found cheap flights, but i'd like to book only after having a ticket.

Home of Barca Fans