FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

VivaBarcelona

Clot area of Barcelona-What is it like?

Hi folks, the Hotel I have booked for opening weekend is sold out on 30th August so I have to find another area to stay if Barcelona are away on opening weekend and at home on 30th august.

Just wondering what Clot is like?

http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/cat...93e41cf74884df2262b2bb8307e26417X3#map_opened

This hotel is a bargain, great price, great bar sports bar, next to metro and airport train stop and has free wi-fi in rooms and all over hotel and a pool.

I'm the person that loves his beer and food. Just wondering what the area of Clot is like? Will it be a place where I can drink in a street bar till 2-3am and eat food up until midnight close to my hotel without having to walk miles.

Would be more than happy to stay there opening weekend instead of Barceloneta where I am booked to stay (with free cancellation by the way) for opening weekend as it's cheaper haha! Just wondering if Clot is an good area or not for what I am wanting?

Will appreciate any responses I get.

Cheers.

VivaBarcelona

These are also another few hotels that are great prices aswell that are in the Clot Area and some in L'Example or different areas. Would appreciate responses on the areas of these aswell please if you can folks.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/oni...id=99d9e68093e41cf74884df2262b2bb8307e26417X4

http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/exp...id=99d9e68093e41cf74884df2262b2bb8307e26417X8

And this hotel here is the best I've seen absolutely amazing- http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/cat...3e41cf74884df2262b2bb8307e26417X13#map_opened

It's also the cheapest I've found and £30 cheaper than the one I have booked in Barceloneta for opening weekend!

VivaBarcelona

Why don't you want to stay in Barceloneta, out of interest?
I do and have a hotel booked on the opening weekend. However every hotel in the Barceloneta area including the one I have booked on opening weekend is sold out on the 30th August weekend so if Barca are away on opening weekend they'll be at home on 30th August weekend so I will need another area to stay that weekend. Booking my flights soon as fixtures come out as coming out Friday night to Monday afternoon so want to secure a hotel with free cancellation for both weekends so I'm sorted you see mate.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Wouldn't aroud Ramblas be your best bet? From when I was in Barcelona that seemed to be the bussiest area and you also have easy acces to Camp Nou with the metro.

JamDav1982

Wouldn't aroud Ramblas be your best bet? From when I was in Barcelona that seemed to be the bussiest area and you also have easy acces to Camp Nou with the metro.

If you are going to go near Las Ramblas I wouldnt go out late at night if drinking.

I made that mistake and went back to my hotel with fuck all left in my pockets but fluff.

VivaBarcelona

I am planning on going nowhere near Las Ramblas. I have a hotel sorted now in Clot and will use the metro to get around and taxi/nitebus when metro shuts early on Sunday night. Hopefully Barca are at home opening weekend because most hotels in Barcelona are sold out on 30th august weekend so could mean my trip is pushed to September.

Barca and Real have a huge say in fixtures as we all know so hopefully Barca use common sense and request a home game on opening weekend, surely they will, who wants to have their players travelling to an away game on opening weekend after a long world cup?

Catalan Fan

I stayed here on a previous trip to Barca, was March I think ( when we stuffed Osasuna 7-0).... Apartment Sant Jordi Fontanella.
http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/apa...id=d0489b9d1726cb4fd88155dd267033934c12534cX1

Anyways, it was clean and tidy and just around the corner from Placa de Catalunya, with plenty of places to eat and drink within a minutes walk.The George Payne bar is 2 mins walk (stagger) away as well.I'd deffo go there again.Hope this helps.

Last edited:

jj1873

Alot of scare mongering goes on about the picket pockets. They are evident but as long as you are aware (which isnt always easy at 3am when pished) then you should be ok.

I've been to Barcelona on several occasions and I dont think i've left a bar/club earlier than 3 or 4 am. On all occasions we've stayed around Las Ramblas.
I'd make sure you have a safe in your hotel and leave your phone and credit cards there when you go out at night. Just take out the money you'll need that night. Always have a plan of where you are heading and dont hang about looking confused and lost.

VivaBarcelona

Alot of scare mongering goes on about the picket pockets. They are evident but as long as you are aware (which isnt always easy at 3am when pished) then you should be ok.

I've been to Barcelona on several occasions and I dont think i've left a bar/club earlier than 3 or 4 am. On all occasions we've stayed around Las Ramblas.
I'd make sure you have a safe in your hotel and leave your phone and credit cards there when you go out at night. Just take out the money you'll need that night. Always have a plan of where you are heading and dont hang about looking confused and lost.

Aye that's what I plan to do mate. And even if my hotel didn't have a safe with it being a 4 star hotel I can just put it in a drawer or hide it somewhere in my room haha.

DeulofeuMAGIC

Away tickets - Champions League

Hi Guys

New to this forum! Looks quite good from what I've seen!

I've always been a lover of Rakitic and Deulofeu (Deulofeu played for Everton which is my team so that made me like him even more!)
I was just posting to ask a quick question... I was just wondering that if they come to the UK for the Champions League, how hard are the tickets? My friend went to City-Barca at the Etihad and said there was quite a lot of spare seats there.

Do they go on general sale? I know there are websites such as viagogo which sell football tickets but surely they are put up for quite a lot.

Cheers in advance.

Galning

Hey!

If you want to sit with the away fans (being Barça) you have to be a FC Barcelona member. Otherwise you can't get a ticket the official way. If you want to sit with the English fans.. then I honestly don't know how hard it is to get a hold of one, although I can't imagine it being too hard.

C

chappers

Travel and Ticket Help From Uk

I am planning on watching barc this season, and want to do a weekend for my stag do this year,
i wonder if anyone can help me what is the best way of doing it?
i am from cornwall in the uk

Home of Barca Fans