FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Diogo28

Do you know how to buy tickets for the game Celta - Barça? I live relatively near Vigo and i would like to see Barça for the 1st time.
Are their prices too high?

Diogo28

I've tried that already, but when i choose the zone the process stops. :eusa_think:
I was hoping that someone knew the common prices and other ways to buy it

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Hmm... I'm afraid I don't but most clubs usually have high ticket prices vs the big two. I believe some of Osasunas tickets vs Real Madrid were more than 100 euro.

There's always Depor and Lugo for games vs the first team and Barca B respectively, unless we've already played the away ties... But that's a bit further away.

Diogo28

The game against Deportivo in Coruña was already played.

Well, I'll try to contact someone that lives near the city, hopefully i'll get a seat on the Z row for an acceptable price :lol:

BarcaVillain

Hi BarcaVillain, I'm going to the home game v Osasuna and I booked everything seperately.

I booked the match tickets direct from the FCB site which cost 58 euros each (for me and my m8) in the Gol Nord.Flying from Stansted with Ryanair on sat morning, return tues evening cost £60 each.Booked the L'Alguer Hotel for 3 nights sat to mon, for £130 (twin room).That works out about £175 each for us.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/info-tickets/

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_...views-Hotel_l_Alguer-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

The hotel is cheap and cheerful, but it's clean and only 5 mins walk to Camp Nou.Including beer/food/taxi transfers and Metro, I'll probably spend £400/£450 in total for the trip.

Excellent information, thanks! I think I can basically halve the cost of the trip that way, ridiculously its cheaper for me to get the train to Glasgow and fly from there rather than fly from Liverpool (20 mins down the road).

XaviMessiGirl

I doubt it, but is anyone going to the away leg Milan v Barca? I'm planning on going but trying to figure out how is the best way to buy tickets. My friend said viagogo is safest but the tickets available now are a bit on the expensive side, and it seems kinda risky waiting until we actually get to Milano to buy tickets.

Tomchin

I doubt it, but is anyone going to the away leg Milan v Barca? I'm planning on going but trying to figure out how is the best way to buy tickets. My friend said viagogo is safest but the tickets available now are a bit on the expensive side, and it seems kinda risky waiting until we actually get to Milano to buy tickets.
I'm not going to the away-leg (I'm going to the home-leg at Camp Nou instead ;)), but I think the club put some news about those tickets on the official website yesterday or the day before yesterday. Don't have time to look it up now, but you always can contact them (oab@fcbarcelona.cat) if you can't find the article. If I remember correctly, there would be +- 5000 tickets available, but those tickets would only available for Socis and Penyas I think. I don't know if you're one of those?

XaviMessiGirl

I'm not going to the away-leg (I'm going to the home-leg at Camp Nou instead ;)), but I think the club put some news about those tickets on the official website yesterday or the day before yesterday. Don't have time to look it up now, but you always can contact them (oab@fcbarcelona.cat) if you can't find the article. If I remember correctly, there would be +- 5000 tickets available, but those tickets would only available for Socis and Penyas I think. I don't know if you're one of those?

Ah, yeah we're going to the away leg because we also want to go to the Milan derby four days later. I'm not a soci, and I'm... technically a member of a penya, but extremely inactive. Oh well, was told how I can potentially get tickets through Milan so will probably go that route.

Thanks, though :)

A

aksi

Hello Barca Family!
I have a problem about ' date not confirmed'. My friends bought ticket instead of me. we cannot print ticket because of 'date not confirmed'. so How can ı get this ticket ?
I used my friends credit card and he will not come with me.

staggers

hi all just a wee bit guidence needed i just bought tickets of barca cat c and when filling out the form i put my middle name as it appears on my visa ,then i got confirmation but instead of having my surname it has my middle name i have tried to contact them 3 times by email over the weekend but no reply,do you think this will be a problem and should i get it sorted out before i travel or will the credit card and my middle name being on it be ok? also as aski above says wont let me print the tickets yet so i am guessing you do it once date is confirmed as it is not giving me an option to print yet,worst case scenario i take a copy off confirmation email with my visa card to ticket office on the day of the match,where do i get the ticket from i am sitting in Goal North 2nd any answers would be greatly appreciated just want to be organised before going thanks in advance to anyone who can help

Catalan Fan

Hi aksi.The date and time is usually not confirmed until a week or so beforehand.Quite often you cannot actually print the ticket yourself, but you can collect it from the various Camp Nou ticket offices at the stadium itself prior to the game or on match day.

Usually you need 3 things, a printout of your FCB email confirmation, ID (passport/National ID/Driving Licence) and the credit card it was ordered with.If you don't have the credit card in person, you might be able to still get the ticket if you have a signed written letter from the card holder, confirming they made the purchase for you.

Link below is to the FCB official site regarding tickets...

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/info-tickets/football-purchasing-tickets

Catalan Fan

Hi staggers.You should be ok to still get your ticket.
As I said above, sometimes you cannot print the tickets yourself but instead will have to collect it from the stadium.The guy will only use the email confirmation to get your details up on the computer (so he can issue the ticket) and once he has seen your credit card AND valid photo ID he will issue it.

If you're in Gol Nord, get your ticket from the Gol Nord ticket office, access 4-5.This will also give you an idea where you will be seated as you can see the seating blocks numbered for that area of the ground.

Tomchin

So, the return game of the 1/2 final against Madrid will be played at Camp Nou end February. Do you guys think it will be feasible to get a ticket for non-socis or non-Penya members? As far as I know, this game isn't included in the season-ticket, so theoretically it should be possible (I hope ;))

Home of Barca Fans