FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

stillhitch

Hi Guys,

I am heading to the game next Wednesday and as of yet me and 2 friends do not have any tickets!

I have been keeping a look out for them to be released on the website and as of yet there hasn't been any to buy.

When do Champions league tickets go on Sale to non-members via the website?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as i don't really want to be paying over the odds through Viagogo or other sites i can get tickets from.

Thanks
David

Mcnico

Hi Guys,

I am heading to the game next Wednesday and as of yet me and 2 friends do not have any tickets!

I have been keeping a look out for them to be released on the website and as of yet there hasn't been any to buy.

When do Champions league tickets go on Sale to non-members via the website?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as i don't really want to be paying over the odds through Viagogo or other sites i can get tickets from.

Thanks
David
My guess would be maybe tomorrow. Last April it was 5 days before the CL fixture with PSG which I attended. One word of caution, they don't sell tickets to fans from the same country as the opponent if I remember correctly. Good luck, I am hoping to get one myself.

vinni

Got two tickets as well but 4 seats between them. Hopefully i can get the those four to move in a notch so we can sit together... :) Seemed impossible to find two seats next to each other. The good part is they "only" cost 120 euros each.

btw. Thanks Galning for your posts in this topic. Helped alot.

Last edited:

Grego

I've bought my tickets for the game against Arsenal. For the first time I want to use the digital match ticket but I don't get it in my wallet. (Iphone 6) Anyone also had problems to insert the tickets into your wallet?

Mcnico

I've bought my tickets for the game against Arsenal. For the first time I want to use the digital match ticket but I don't get it in my wallet. (Iphone 6) Anyone also had problems to insert the tickets into your wallet?

I used it for Getafe and the upcoming Arsenal. Had no problems adding to wallet even on an older model (iphone4s)

springfield

Hey guys,

I'll finally be coming to Spain April 16th-25th. Dream come true, and I'm super pumped. I'm planning on going to the Valencia match on the 17th and the away match against Deportivo on the 20th. I have flights/hotels taken care of already, but I have no clue how to go about getting tickets for the matches. Can anyone provide some advice on where I should be looking for tickets and when I should be purchasing?

Have you already bought tickets for the Valencia game? I'm planning on watching the same game.

Barcadub

any news, when (and if) clasico tickets will be realeased for the public?

whats the chance of getting 1 ticket?

It's hard to say. Just go onto the website and sign up to be emailed if any go on sale. A few should come available but it's a Saturday night game so it suits a lot of members etc. Then again Madrid are 12 points behind at the moment so it's not a league deciding game. I'm travelling over so I hope to get a ticket too.

rs39

New here to the forum, but thought this would be a great place to ask...looking to go to the Valencia game on April 17 (travelling from Canada). I'm looking to get 2 tickets together and I've noticed the best action would be to wait for the few days leading up to the match to be able to find tickets on the official website. Just wanted to get a sense, how early do you think tickets would get released for this Valencia game and what are the chances of getting two tickets together? Ideally don't want to pay the fees with secondary websites (re-sellers). Would be ideal to get tickets before I leave for my trip, but seems like the best way to get tickets (sitting together) would be to wait until 5-10 days before the game and check the official website.

Barcadub

Anybody get the information email from UEFA about the champions league final tickets.

Said the draw would take place soon, and we would know before April 8th.

When would they be looking to take money? Before the end of March or early April?

kollegah

Anybody get the information email from UEFA about the champions league final tickets.

Said the draw would take place soon, and we would know before April 8th.

When would they be looking to take money? Before the end of March or early April?

did only get one 2nd email which was called "the next steps", but so long no money was took from my CC

Home of Barca Fans