Marco Verratti

1993Kaan1993

PSG breaks records in wages and transfers and UEFA dont care. lol.

30 Neymar
14 Alves
12 Verrati

Only in these 3, 56M net per year.

Verratti's and Alves's wages are not net. Verratti 6. Alves is lower than that. Neymar is 30. yet we are talking about the second best player in the world.

springfield

Verratti's and Alves's wages are not net. Verratti 6. Alves is lower than that. Neymar is 30. yet we are talking about the second best player in the world.

Deluded Barça fans. Neymar is not better than Ronaldo. Only frustrated and jealous fanboys would think that. The whole world is discussing if Ronaldo or Messi is the best but Barça fanboys call neymar the second best player haha

weloveyuner

http://www.football-italia.net/107260/verratti-confirms-psg-stay

"Barcelona? There was something, but that was as far as it went," Verratti told Sky Sport Italia. "We didn't have any other negotiations. I decided to stay on this path and I'm happy for it."

"Did Neymar change my mind? I did way before," Verratti said. "I never knew that Neymar would come here."

I don't believe him for one second. I bet the sheikh told him about Neymar coming; that and giving Verratti more money. He played us perfectly.

Last edited:

springfield

ronaldo cannot even play the full la liga with his age,
he is far from the ronaldo of 4 years ago

Spread the word, how Neymar contributed to Barcelona's La Liga win and got them the CL win.
Neymar played 30 la liga games last season, Ronaldo 29. What a shame, Ronaldo can't even play 30 like Neymar.

Zincubus

Banned
Deluded Barça fans. Neymar is not better than Ronaldo. Only frustrated and jealous fanboys would think that. The whole world is discussing if Ronaldo or Messi is the best but Barça fanboys call neymar the second best player haha

Ronaldo isn't even the best player in Madrid's front three and yet he's probably gonna steal another world player award from our beloved Messi :(

springfield

Ronaldo isn't even the best player in Madrid's front three and yet he's probably gonna steal another world player award from our beloved Messi :(

True, Ronaldo is nothing compared to Bale and Benzema. How can people take you serious in discussions about football if you can't be critical. It's not because you support a team that everyone and everything from the team is the best and the biggest rival is worse.

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
True, Ronaldo is nothing compared to Bale and Benzema. How can people take you serious in discussions about football if you can't be critical. It's not because you support a team that everyone and everything from the team is the best and the biggest rival is worse.

Modric says hi

BBZ8800

ronaldo cannot even play the full la liga with his age,
he is far from the ronaldo of 4 years ago

Neymar is already two times better than prime Cr7.
Everyone knows that.

Also, the point of football is not to contribute to your team's trophies, but to dribble around without any end product.

Cr7 can't lace Neymar's boots.

Home of Barca Fans