9 - Robert Lewandowski

Total-Football

wait until he silences all of ya with another 5 goals banger.. This time in the space of 3 minutes :lol:/ couldn't fortell the opponent though

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Looks like he isn't even trying anymore. Barely any movement and half arsed finishes. That was terrible, should be benched in the next few matches to give him something to so think about and show him that he isn't untouchable. Wagner isn't as good, but at least he has the right additude.

He wants out I think. Doing this wouldn't help.

Yannik

He wants out I think. Doing this wouldn't help.

I wish it would. He's a brilliant, but such an annoying human being on and off the pitch. If the reülacement is right then I wouldn't mind his sale. He's nearly 30, is on 15m a year and can't be arsed to put his heart on the pitch unless it's for his national team. Bringing in a young, hungry striker might be the right thing to do now.

Morten

Agent Lewa?
Nah, if he wanted the RM move, surely he would try to impress us, 30 years and showing signs of decline, would be expensive too
No way should we buy him.

Devils

I remember when he was playing for BvB, his hold-up play was brilliant and he would run into deeper positions and actually help contribute and create on forward plays.

I don't understand what he's doing out there on this Bayern side. He's just walking around on the last defender and getting outmuscled by Real's defenders.

If Bayern wants to play that they'd be better off with a Dzeko or Mandzukic.

Lewandowski was hopeless out there today.

TitoTata

Banned
The recent performances from this guy , Luis Suarez and Harry Kane just highlight what a marvellous player Liverpool's Firmino is !

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The recent performances from this guy , Luis Suarez and Harry Kane just highlight what a marvellous player Liverpool's Firmino is !

You're right. Although Kane is trying to reach full fitness again after his injury.

BarçaBarça

Agent Lewa?
Nah, if he wanted the RM move, surely he would try to impress us, 30 years and showing signs of decline, would be expensive too
No way should we buy him.

The fact that he seems distracted and doesn't train well, must drive his price down, though. I hope you sign him instead of Kane this summer, or even better keeps Benzema.

El Flaco

Doubt any club would pay €100m for an almost 30 year old striker who's hasn't really turned up in CL KO-stage for Bayern.

His only memorable performance in CL KO-stage happened against RM 5 years ago, which can be seen as a anomaly.

Home of Barca Fans