2012 CdR Final: Athletic Club - FC Barcelona 0-3

Ender

I suppose so. Bilbao will be angry after lost final and we will play shit because of last season match. It doesn't matter that is final. 0-2 for FCB until halftime and then Bilbao score 2 stupid goals in last 15 min.
I predict FCB are losing 1-2 after 90 minutes, then score two quick goals in stoppage time for the win.

Both by Iniesta.

Ender

not every title has to be decided this way.
Indeed. I presume I should stop with the satire; irony does not translate well with plain text.

Realistically speaking, I expect a very open game, which if the players are interested in enough could play very well into our hands by creating a lot of space. Given our generally poor defensive form, I think we'll concede one or two goals, but score three or four of our own. 3-2 to Barça.

tello

There will be a tight win from Barca. Strong play for both sides, both desperate will play for a badly needing win. Bielsa's strategy will be our greatest enemy except Barca's notorious self-sufficiency in some season's moments. The team must make a huge effort to win the copa, otherwise we'll cry like stupids!

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Official: Dani Alves has broken his collarbone on training today and will undergo surgery this afternoon

No Alves in this match... Montoya will need to perform well.

King Leo

Banned
@barcastuff
Official: Dani Alves has broken his collarbone on training today and will undergo surgery this afternoon

No Alves in this match... Montoya will need to perform well.

No Puyol, No Alves. How's our defense gonna look like against an attacking team?

Professor Chaos

No Alves, No Puyol - Hope dies last.

276632_254717781223482_671218_n.jpg

Clks

No Alves is a good thing with his last few games, made some really questionable decisions that almost cost us the game. He needs to get his head together.

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Official: Andalusian referee David Fernandez Borbalan has been appointed for the Spanish cup final Athletic-Barcelona on 25 May.

He was the ref from the supercopa game, when moaninho poked Tito in the eye.

P

PhilS

Good thing the team still has one healthy first team fullback still available for this cup final. At least we know that Adriano can play on both sides.

abual3bed1

Good thing the team still has one healthy first team fullback still available for this cup final. At least we know that Adriano can play on both sides.

the bad thing that with Dani's injury Pep could go with 3-4-3. Pique Masch Adriano at the backline, can't see that as a good thing against a team with really good wings.

Home of Barca Fans