Thierry Henry vs Samuel Eto'o

Henry vs Eto'o

• Total voters

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Eto'o is awesome, awesome, awesome player and not just us, but Inter fans would agree too, but Henry was easily the more talented one. Most of the votes for Eto'o go because he was better for us, but after all we signed Henry when he was already out of his prime.

I voted Henry, because he was the better player for me, but Eto'o is the man with a special place in my heart :wub:

Same, Samu deserves his place among Barcelona legends - he was a special player for us with the sort of skill, confidence & workrate you dream of for a striker

desoe

Samu never bottled it in a Champions League final :)

Henry was tearing apart our defence all by himself, but it's true - he missed two sitters and there's no excuse about that. But the most remarkable thing was the way he lead Arsenal to the final, he was so great in the KO stages.

DucdeOrléans

Henry was tearing apart our defence all by himself, but it's true - he missed two sitters and there's no excuse about that. But the most remarkable thing was the way he lead Arsenal to the final, he was so great in the KO stages.

Valdés was majestic in that game as well mind you. More or less won us the game single-handedly. Obviously a bit of a exaggeration but he was superb that night in Paris.

But to his credit then he performed really well against Manchester United despite caring a slight injury. Don Andrés likewise if I remember correctly.

desoe

Valdés was majestic in that game as well mind you. More or less won us the game single-handedly. Obviously a bit of a exaggeration but he was superb that night in Paris.

Valdes' first save was remarkable, but the second time Henry's finishing was just terrible. I think it may have something to do with the way he was battling with Puyol and Marquez all by himself. I suppose he was already tired as hell.

But Henry's goal at Bernabeu & his performance against Capello's Juventus - one of Europe's best teams at the moment, it was an incredible CL year for him. Lehmann's save against Riquelme helped a lot, but Henry was just immense.

Andrew M

But to his credit then he performed really well against Manchester United despite caring a slight injury. Don Andrés likewise if I remember correctly.

Our whole fucking team was unfit in that 09 final :D

Yaya had to play at the back with Pique and everything. Even Sylvinho had to play! Amazing. What memories!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
For me, easily Samu over Titi...Especially when you see what Henry looked like with Les Bleus sans Zidane, Eto'O was the indomitable lion

Home of Barca Fans